Day 2

End of a Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Kibum went about his daily schedule but he couldn't help but think about what Kim Jonghyun was drawing in the middle of a busy city that lacked good aesthetics. Kim Kibum had always been straight forward, that evening he decided to take the same route he took the previous night and approach the weird Kim Jonghyun.

 

Kim Jonghyun usually changed the spot where he draws each day but this evening he wanted to sit right where he sat the night before in hopes of having another encounter with the beautiful being that is Kim Kibum.

 

Even during the night the city stayed busy. Kim Kibum let his feet take him to the place where he saw Kim Jonghyun. A smile formed on his face when he saw Kim Jonghyun sitting underneath the same streetlight, holding the same pencils and a sketchbook on his lap.

 

Kim Jonghyun couldn't concentrate on his drawings, he had been sitting on the same spot since afternoon. He kept scanning his surroundings searching for the beauty that struck his eyes the previous night.

 

Kim Kibum walked slowly towards Kim Jonghyun who seemed to be searching for someone.

 

Kim Jonghyun felt the approach. He turned his head towards the beautiful man that now stood before him. Kim Jonghyun realized he was even more beautiful up close.

 

"What have you been drawing since yesterday?" Kim Kibum never liked beating around the bush.

 

"My thoughts." Kim Jonghyun has always been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter