Day 14

End of a Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Kibum arrived in their spot yet he didn't immediately sit beside Kim Jonghyun.

 

"I have a surprise for you. Let's go." Kim Kibum said.

 

Kim Jonghyun looked at him with an expression of confusion.

 

Kim Kibum ignored the questioning gaze from Kim Jonghyun, instead he pulled on the man's hand and led the way to his apartment.

 

"Where are we going?" Kim Jonghyun finally asked.

 

Kim Kibum continued to drag Kim Jonghyun by the hand. He turned around to look at Kim Jonghyun but instead of answering him, he just smirked.

 

Kim Jonghyun was still confused but seeing a new expression on Kim Kibum's face he couldn't help the stammering heartbeats inside his chest.

 

After walking for about 10 minutes Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun reached Kim Kibum's apartment building.

 

Kim Jonghyun remembered the promise Kim Kibum made him. He had been looking forward to getting a taste of Kim Kibum's cooking but he didn't want to be persistent. He decided to wait until it finally happens.

 

After climbing a few flights of stairs they finally reach the door to Kim Kibum's apartment.

 

Truth be told, Kim Kibum felt excited about cooking for Kim Jonghyun but taking him to his apartment and letting him see a different part of his life, it made Kim Kibum feel a little nervous and scared. 

 

Kim Jonghyun felt the same way. As much as he wanted mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter