Day 13

End of a Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Has this always been your dream?" Kim Kibum was hugging his legs and his chin lay on top of his knees. The weather felt cold that day. It was a moment when Jonghyun is completely immersed in his drawing while Kibum sat beside him deep in thought.

 

"Hmm?" Kim Jonghyun was focused on his drawing and neglected to pay attention to what Kim Kibum suddenly said.

 

"That, art, it's your dream?" Kim Kibum repeated. A little annoyed that he had to.

 

Kim Jonghyun pondered for a few seconds.

 

"I guess it was, but there was a time when I wanted to give it up. It just felt... Empty." Kim Jonghyun honestly answered.

 

"Why? I think it's amazing that you followed your dream."

 

Kim Jonghyun looked at Kim Kibum seeing how curious the man beside him is.

 

"I just forgot why I was doing it in the first place. But in the end, drawing is all I have and it's also what I love so I I can't give it up."

 

"That's good. If you had stopped, we wouldn't have met." Kim Kibum smiled so dearly, Kim Jonghyun's hearl almost melted.

 

"Wow that's cheesy." Kim Jonghyun giggled. Unsure what to reply when what Kim Kibum said sent butterflies in his stomach.

 

"You're contagious." Kim Kibum also giggled.

 

There was a moment of silence.

 

"You know... I actually wanted to become a fashio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter