Day 17

End of a Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Kim Kibum's eyes opened he was greeted by the view of Kim Jonghyun's .

 

Still groggy from sleep, Kim Kibum continued to stare at the well defined figure in front of him. 

 

When the night's events finally made it's way to Kim Kibum's mind. His face instantly felt hot and turned beet red. 

 

For a moment he was conflicted as to what to do or how to act when Kim Jonghyun was just inches away from him.

 

Kim Jonghyun turns to look at Kim Kibum when he felt him move. 

 

"Sorry is the light bothering you?" Kim Jonghyun smiled naturally  as he masks the embarassment he felt the same as Kim Kibum.

 

"Its okay. Are you drawing?" Kim Kibum asks trying his best at a normal conversation. He looks at the clock "It's 2 am." He wanted to get up to see what it was that Kim Jonghyun felt like drawing at this time but his body felt quite sore.

 

"It's something I needed to draw immediately. I'll be done soon." Kim Jonghyun crawled towards Kim Kibum and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He then smiled so lovingly that Kim Kibum wasn't able to utter any complaint.

 

"Go back to sleep." Kim Jonghyun went back to drawing and Kim Kibum continued to stare.

 

Kim Kibum felt the need to call Kim Jonghyun's attention. Maybe he was becoming greedy but he wanted Kim Jonghyun to pay attention to him right now.

 

He was about to call onto him but instead burst into a fit of laughter.

 

Kim Jonghyun was, of course, surprised. He looked around the room to try and find anything funny but found nothing. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter