Day 12

End of a Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Kibum ran as fast as he could. He was still wearing his suit becuse the moment he got out of the office he headed straight to his and Kim Jonghyun's spot.

 

Kim Jonghyun had not moved from his spot since the night before. He was too worried to even spen his day roaming around. When he finally sees Kim Kibum's desperately running figure, relief washes over him.

 

"I'm so sorry! The moment I sat on my couch I fell asleep, when I woke up it was already the next day and I had to go to work. Sorry! I'm sorry." Kim Kibum usually has too much pride to apologize but he was afraid that he ruined what he and Kim Jonghyun had. They never promised to always see each other on that spot but they both knew, believed, that the other would always be there and the fact that he wasn't able to go the previous night made him guilty and scared.

 

Kim Jonghyun sprawled himself on the cement floor. His arms extended on his sides as he releases a long sigh.

 

"I'm just glad you're alright. I was so worried, I thought something might've happened to you" Kim Jonghyun closed his eyes, he felt tired hungry but also happy thay Kim Kibum was there.

 

Kim Kibum felt guilty nonetheless. He notices how tired Kim Jonghyun looked. He wondered how long he had been sitting there.

 

Kim Kibum squated beside Kim Jonghyun who was lying down. He extended his hand to reach and touch Kim Jonghyun's fringe that was cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter