Day 11

End of a Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day has already begun when Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum reached their destination.

 

They lay on the sand and looked up at the stars that shone brightly during midnight.

 

"This makes me feel nostalgic" Kim Kibum remembers the days when he was young. He would spend his nights dreaming as he stared at the starry sky.

 

"It does?" Kim Jonghyun asked.

 

"Yes. I lived in a province and the night sky there was always full of stars." Kim Kibum doesn't usually open up to others, Kim Jonghyun was the only exception.

 

"I, have never really seen this much star before. I'm always immersed in my thought during the night." Kim Jonghyun appreciated the new experience. He was also glad that Kim Kibum was beside him.

 

"Then this is your chance. This here is real beauty." Kim Kibum looked at Kim Jonghyun and the way he smiled sent Kim Jonghyun's heart racing.

 

"Hmmm. I think you're actually more beautiful."

 

Kim Kibum didn't expect those words to come out from Kim Jonghyun's mouth. He laughed awkwardly.

 

"Let me just tell you, I dont appreciate flattery you know." Kim Kibum couln't help his blush as he continued to laugh awkwardly. It was not the first time he heard such a compliment but it felt different when Kim Jonghyun said it.

 

"I'm an artist, I see beauty as a statement, not just a description and most defenitely n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter