Chapter 6:Im so happy

EXO KAISOO Love at the beggining***

The next day Kyungsoo wake's up out of bed and goes to the bathroom,he get's her shirt off and her pants off,he pulls the lever of the shower up and the water goes down to he's body.He finish getting a bath and goes to take a towel to clean up,he dressed up and goes down stairs,then he finds that Minseok was In the kitchen making pancakes for them.

D.O:"Hi,Minseok"

Xiumin:"Hi,Kyungsoo"

Xiumin:"So did you sleep well last night alone without me?"

D.O:"Yes,I sleep well last night,Minseok"

So at that moment a phone was making a sound like"ring,ring,ring",so Kyungsoo hear that her phone was making that sound,so he goes up stairs and get her phone and answer....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

D.O:"Hello?"

Kai:"Hi,baby did you sleep well tonight?"

D.O:"Yes,I sleep well tonight"

Kai:"I wish I could sleep with you all night,but I needed to go to my apartmen at that moment"

D.O:"That's okay,Kai"

Kai:"So did you liked what I did to you last night when we were In bed?"

D.O:"Kind of like It"

Kai:"Can I go to your apartment In the night,so we can do It again?"

D.O:"Im not sure,beacuse Is In my house staing until five months"

Kai:"But how about If you tell him the thrut about us being together as a couple?"

D.O:"I'll tell him while Im done talking with you"

Kai:"Ok,so text me when you tell him the thurt about us,okay?"

D.O:"Okay,I will tell him"

Kai:"Okay then,so good bye,Kyungsoo"

D.O:"Bye,Jongin"

Kai:"I love you,babe"

D.O:"I love you too,my jongin"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When Kyungsoo finish talking with Kai In the phone,he goes down stairs and seat In the table.When he was done eating breakfast he washes her plate and looks at Minseok that he was washing her plate,so he seat In the sofa and said to Minseok to seat with him so they can talk about him and Kai being together.

Xiumin:"Your seing to me that you have a boyfriend and you din't tell at the begining?"

D.O:"Im sorry Minseok,I was afraid to tell you beacuse your not gay,like me"

Xiumin:"But Im your friend,Kyungsoo,you can tell me anything that hapening with you,okay?"

D.O:"Okay,Im sorry Minseok"

Xiumin:"So this guy named"Kai"wants to stay with you In your apartment In the night making-"

D.O:"Yes I know that part"

Xiumin:"So he will stay all the night sleeping with you?"

D.O:"Yes,but If you don't mind to he to stay"

Xiumin:"That's okay,If you want him to stay In your apartment"

D.O:"Okay,Minseok"

Xiumin:"I have a question"

D.O:"Tell me,Minseok"

Xiumin:"Are you having all the night?"

D.O:"Well he say that he wanted to have with me all night"

Xiumin:"Can I ask you a question,again?"

D.O:"Yes,tell me"

Xiumin:"Are you going to moan or scream like crazy beacuse It feels good having ?"

D.O:"Well......y-yes"

Xiumin:"So I will stay down stairs sleeping In the sofa beacuse their are no rooms to stay"

D.O:"Okay,but If you need anything you can scream up stairs beacuse I will not hear you beacuse I will be screaming about having with my boyfriend,okay?"

Xiumin:"Okay,Kyungsoo"

 When the time pass It was 6:30pm,so Kyungsoo was at her room reading a book,at that moment her phone ring and decided to look ho was and he saw that her friend Baekhyun text him 10 minutes later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡My Byunnie♡

_______________

Hi,My kyungsoo,how are you?

☆Me☆

_______________

Im fine and you?

My Byunnie♡

_______________

Im fine,so how are you with your new boyfriend Kai?

☆Me☆

______________

He's fine,he call me a while ago about last night

My Byunnie♡

______________

What happen last night?did you have last night with him?

☆Me☆

______________

Well.....yes,we have last night.......so he say to me that he wanted to stay with me In my apartment all night having without disturbing Minseok from sleeping,Minseok said that their was no problem with Kai sleeping with me all night In my apartment

My Byunnie

 ____________

 Really?I think that you scream and moan last night,so I will text you tomorrow beacuse Im with Chanyeol In bed so tomorrow we talk about you and Kai,okay?....so bye,my kyungsoo♡♡♡♡

☆Me☆

____________

Okay,bye byunnie^-^♡♡

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then Kyungsoo put her phone In her table and goes to her bathroom to take a bath beacuse he wanted to smell good for her boyfriend.he din't know that baekhyun left a message to him,so Kyungsoo get's her phone to read the message from Baekhyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Byunnie

____________

Have fun with Kai,I wish you good luck,bye my Kyungsoo

♡♡♡♡♡♡

☆Me☆

____________

I hope,bye Byunnie^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I finish texting baekhyun I looked In contact to Kai beacuse he said that when I talked to Minseok about us,I needed to call Kai about what Minseok said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kai:"Hello?"

D.O:"Kai,I talked with my friend about us and he said that yes,he will let you stay with me all night making,you know what. together"

Kai:"!That's great,so when can I go to your apartment,babe?"

D.O:"You can come now,If you want,beacuse Im going to eat lunch with my friend"

Kai:"Okay,I will go now so I can meet your friend and talk together about us"

D.O:"Okay then,bye Kai"

Kai:"Bye,baby"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So Kyungsoo when down stairs and finds that Minseok was making dessert "Cake with cherry and chocolate cookies" That was Kyungsoo favorite dessert,so he tells to Minseok to wait until Kai comes so they can eat together,so Minseok turns on the tv and get's a glass of water and Kyungsoo was going up stairs to find her book and read,then he goes down stairs and seat on the table to read her book.when they were getting sleepy they hear a "nock nock" on the other side of the door,so Kyungsoo left her book In her room and goes to the door to open.

Kai:"!!KYUNGSOO!!

D.O:"Hi,Kai"

Kai:"I miss you"

D.O:"Me too,Kai"

So Kai hugged Kyungsoo and pull him down to kiss her lips together,so Kyungsoo puts a hand on Kai's neck and pull him down,then they stop kissing and hugging and looked to Minseok that was In the kitchen.

D.O:"Kai,this Is my friend Minseok,but you can call him Xiumin,he's my best friend I never had In my life"

D.O:"Minseok,this Is my boyfriend Kai,and I see that I talked with you about him"

Xiumin:"Nice to meet you,Kai,Im Kyungsoo's friend for a long time,Im 24 years old"

Kai:"Nice to meet you too,Minseok,Im 21 years old,so Im Kyungsoo's boyfriend forever"

D.O:"So Kai,are you hungry?"

Kai:"Yes,Im hungry"

D.O:"Let's seat and eat all of us together"

Xiumin:"I made some cookies and Cake with cherry,that's Kyungsoo's favorite dessert"

Kai:"Really?I din't know that Kyungsoo loved cake and cookies"

Xiumin:"I din't know too"

D.O:"Stop talking about me,Im hungry"

Xiumin:"Okay,I'll give you dessert now"

D.O:"!!Yey,finaly dessert!!"

So Minseok put the cake and cookies In the table so Kyungsoo and Kai eat what he did.then they all take seat and start eating dessert.

D.O:"Mmmmm,this taste so good,Minseok"

Kai:"Kyungsoo Is right,Minseok,It taste so good the cake and cookies,your a good cooker"

Xiumin:"Thank you both,I hope you like It,so I can make more dessert next week"

They eat and eat all the dessert until they were full of food,so they seat on the sofa to see tv together,Minseok seat next to Kyungsoo and Kai seat next to Kyungsoo so they could put their heads on their shoulders.

Then when It was 10:20pm of the night,so Minseok says to Kyungsoo to go to her bedroom beacuse he was going to sleep In the sofa,so Kyungsso pull Kai to her bedroom so they can let Minseok sleep well tonight.