Chapter 1: Who are you?

EXO KAISOO Love at the beggining***

Hi,I wild tell you a story about how I meet a guy named "Kim Jongin" know as Kai,so he is at my school when I first see him enter throw the door on the class of History,then I see that my best friends "Byun Baekhyun & Park Chanyeol" were in my school too since we were apart going diferent schools,they both of them were together since teen years ago,they went in dates a lot,then when I was heading to my apartment I forgoten that my oldest and best friend named "Minseok" know as Xiumin was in my apartment to see me,we were apart since we were in second grade beacuse are parents separate us to diferent schools so we are together again,so this is how a meet my best friends now.I will describe you how I look like now that Im In school.

Hi,Im D.O. Kyungsoo,Im 22 years old and I love to meet new friends at school,Im kind of a homoual guy "means that I like guys at my age",I don't know why but Im that kind of that tipe,I live alone at my apartment with my friend "Minseok" his my roomate until he goes back to her home in five months.Now I will describe how is "Kim Jongin" know as Kai when I first see him.

This Is "Kim Jongin" know as Kai,his 21 years old,I think that he's a tenager and his kind of a homoual just like me,her hair is as black as the night,her eyes are brown and shinny like the sky,her lips were so skiny and really pink and their were so soft when he bites her lips and her body was so white as I see it,was so beautiful and skiny her body and I forgot that her face was so beautiful and hadsome how I see It.So I will start at the begining how I first see Jongin and felt in love with him.

D.O:"¡Im late for school today!"

He brushed her theeth,,her tongue and her hair too,he washed her face,her eyes and he get's his uniform and dresees in time.He goes down stares and finds her best friend making breakfast at this hour.

Xiumin:"Good morning,my friend,are you late for your first day at school?"

D.O:"Yes Minseok,can you make something fast so I can get In time for school?"

Xiumin:"Yes Kyungsoo,here you go,eat it on your way to school,okay?"

D.O:"Yes,I will eat it on my way,thanks,good bye,Minseok"

Xiumin:"Good bye,Kyungsoo be carefull"

D.O:"I will,bye"

He close the door and runs to the school so he din't get an excuse about it,then he gets tired of running all the way to school her heart beats so fast that he seats in a bench and rest for a while,then he gets up and keeps going throw the streets fast as he looks up and knows that he maid it to the school on time,he walks throw the door and looks in the paper assesment so he could find her name in one of the papers.

D.O:"Let's...mmmmm...their's a,Science class,Art class,Bakery class,Economy class,History class,Education Fisical class,Spanish class,Music class and a English class.

HISTORY CLASS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HYUNG LIN

BYUN SHEY LI

D.O. KYUNGSOO

ZHUANG LI YUNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O:"Im In History class,not bad I know a lot about History"

When he was going to her History class he listen to someone calling her name loud "Kyungsoo Hyung" he knows that voice pretty well so he looks back and he saws that her best friends were happy to see him a lot in this day and he was pretty happy to see them too.

D.O:"Baekhyun,Chanyeol,your here in my school too?"

Chanyeol:"Yes we are In your same school but we are In diferent classes"

Baekhyun:"Im In Art class"

Chanyeol:"Im In Music class"

D.O:"Im In History class"

Chanyeol:"So how are you,Kyungsoo?"

Baekhyun:"Yes,how are you,my Hyung?

D.O:"Im okay you both of you,fulls.I have something to tell you,It a great thing."

Chanyeol:"Are you dating with a guy alredy?!"

D.O:"What?No Chanyeol,what a jerk"

Chanyeol:"Too bad"

Baekhyun:"What a jerk,Chanyeol,hahaha.Tell us,please? I want to know"

Chanyeol:"You just said It beacuse we are together,my byunnie"

Baekhyun:"Stop It,!Chanyeol you make me so ridiculous!"

D.O:"Okay you two of you,I will tell you both."

Director:"*Ding,ding,ding*Is time to go to your own classes,everybody"

Chanyeol:"¡What,alredy?Too bad,I hate to go to class!"

Baekhyun:"Too bad,Kyungsoo we see you later,okay...how about at the cafeteria?"

D.O:"Okay,good luck you two,jerks"

Chanyeol & Baekhyun:"Okay,bye bye,Kyungsoo"

D.O:"Bye bye"

When D.O has gone to her class,Baekhyun and Chanyeol were walking together to their classes.

Chanyeol:"I love you,Byunnie"

Baekhyun:"I-I l-love you t-too,Channie"

Then they kiss a long time when nobody was at their site ,then they stop kissing beacuse It was time to go to class.

Chanyeol:"Bye,My babe Byunnie....Love you"

Then he blows a kiss to him and waves to him goodbye.

Baekhyun:"Stop it,Channie.Bye bye to you too"

Then they go to diferent directions beacuse their classes are not together.

At the other side....

Kyungsoo sat at the window In class beacuse he loved to see at the window a lot,beacuse of the air,the brezze of the air and to see the outside.Then the teacher presents himself to the class.

Teacher:"Hello my students,my name is"Lucy hyung"Im your teacher of History,so today will talk about..."

Person:"Sorry,Im late teacher,I was still asleep during time,sorry teacher,forgive me please?"

Teacher:"Okay,but next time you will come at time ,okay,please take seat Mr...."

Person:"My name Is Kim Jongin,teacher"

Teacher:"Okay Mr.Kim Jongin,take a seat anywhere you want to"

Person:"Okay,teacher I will"

D.O:"Who is this guy with a hadsome face that looks soo....cool...?I wish I could talk to him,but Im so nervous to talk to him,he's so y that I can not see her beautiful face,her eyes,her lips and her hair that looks like It was flying In the air" he said In her mind while he was turning red In her cheeks while looking at Jongin with worry about what he could say to him while he was going were he was sitting.

Kai:"Hi,nice to meet you,was your name?"

D.O:"H-Hi,I-Im Kyungsoo you can call me D.O"

Kai:"Nice name,my name Is Kim Jongin you can call me Kai If you want to"

D.O:"Okay"

Kai:"Would you like to come with me to the cafeteria and have some cafe and so we can talk about us?"

D.O:"Yes,but my friends will be at the cafeteria to talk with me about something I forgot to tell them,you can come with me If you want to?"

Kai:"Okay then"

Teacher:"Students,stop talking,you can talk outside when the bell rings,okay?"

D.O. & Kai:"Yes teacher,sorry

Teacher:"Very well then,so please read the page of the book number 24"

D.O & Kai:"Okay,teacher"

D.O:"What he just say to me right now?Did he say to me that he wanted to talk about us at the cafeteria together?Am I dreaming or Im not dreaming? "he said while he was thinking about what did Kai say to him.

Kai:"Are you okay,D.O? You look a little worry"

D.O:"A-Ah,nothing Kai,I was a little tired that's all"

Kai:"Okay then"

The time past really quick so the teacher said to their students that It was time to go outside beacuse the bell just ding and ding.

Teacher:"Good bye students,see you tomorrow,remember that tomorrow I will give  you all an exam and next I will tell you about something good,It's a surprise so I will not tell you so wait until tomorrow,okay,bye"

 Kai:"Finally,Im so tired about not doing anything In class today,so.....Kyungsoo how about we walk to the cafeteria together?"

D.O:"O-Okay,K-Kai let's g-go to the c-cafeteria,so I can talk to my friends and then we can talk about u-us"

Kai:"Let's go,then"

D.O:"What Kai Is telling me In the cafeteria?I hope Is nothing bad about me" said with worry beacuse of what he was thinking.

They walk together to the cafeteria along seing their ones eyes,they smiled to each other with a rhythym of their foots stomping along the way to the cafeteria.Then Kyungsoo finds their friends Chanyeol & Baekhyun talking and looking to each other with happiness,so Kai looked them taken each of their hands together and then he thinks...

Kai:"Are they together? Why they smile at each other? Why do Kyungsoo......have friends....that their like....Homoual...well,Im homoual too,but that dosen't mean that I In love with someone" he said In his mind.

Then Kai heart beats so fast,he dosen't know why but he looks at Kyungsoo eyes,he thinks about him like he loves him,but Kai can't stop looking at D.O's face beacuse he's beautiful,then Kyungsoo looks at Jongin face then he says to Jongin.

D.O:"Are you okay,Kai?"

Kai still looks at Kyungsoo and then he grabs Kyungsoo's hand and he took him to the roof on the school were nobody was up their.They were at the top and Jongin still looks at Kyungsoo's face.Then Kai talks to D.O.