Chapter 2: I love you

EXO KAISOO Love at the beggining***

D.O:"Are you okay,Kai?You look a little worry about something"

Kai:"D.O,can I ask you a question?"

D.O:"Yes,tell me"

Kai:"When we where going to the cafeteria,I saw two guys taken their hands and looking to each other,so.....are they your friends,Kyungsoo?"

D.O:"Yes,why?"

Kai:"Are they In love,I mean are they together as a couple,right?"

D.O:"Well....kind of,you see Is a little complicate to say about them,so yes,their together as a couple and their together since teen years ago,their names are "Chanyeol & Baekhyun".they are my best friends forever,when I first see them together at the begining I wanted them to be my friends beacuse I love to meet all kinds of people,so when I meet them they say that I can be their friend beacuse nobody wanted to be their friends beacuse they love each other and people don't liked to meet people that liked guys at their age"

Kai:I see....sorry to talk you bad about your friends being together as a couple,I din't mean to,Kyungsoo"

D.O:"That's ok,Kai,don't be sorry about It,okay?"

Kai:"Okay,sorry D.O"

 D.O:"So.....why did you grab my hand and leave me to the roof?"

When D.O looks at Kai's face her cheecks turn red when Kai looked at D.O's face,then Kai get's more close at d.o and then he bites her lips with worry beacuse he wanted to hug d.o,then d.o feels like he wanted that kai speak to him beacuse he din't like how the silence get's to their moment.Kai says to D.O.

Kai:"D.O"

D.O:"Yes,Kai?"

Kai:"Can.... I kiss...you?"

Then d.o's heart beats so fast that he can even breath beacuse of the words that kai just say to him with nervous about It,d.o said to kai.

D.O:"This Is a joke,right,that can be truth what your saing to me,right Kai?"

Kai:"D.O.,this Is not a joke,Im telling you what I think about you,I love you,Kyungsoo."

D.O:"But...why do you love me,Is weird to love a guy,you suppost to be In love with a girl,not a boy like me.why are you telling me this to me,Kai?"

Kai:"Beacuse when I first see you sitting at the window,I wonder why are you so beautiful,how can you be so hadsome as you look,I think that maybe I like you as you see me going to your side,so that's why I love you so much,Kyungsoo D.O,so....you love me,right?Beacuse I see you a lot of times looking at me so much.So what?do you love how I look like just know that Im at your side looking at you just now?"

 When d.o looks at kai when he talk about what he feals about him her cheecks turn so red that when kai looked at him how her cheecks turned so red he tries to wait until d.o says something to him.So d.o think and think about what kai just say to him,how he feals about him so d.o said to kai.

D.O:"Kai.....I....can't...say what I feel about you now,I can't tell you If I love you or not and I don't now If I love at the way your standing to my side looking at me"

Kai:"But why can you tell me If you love me?"

D.O:"Beacuse....."

Kai:"Beacuse what,Kyungsoo?"

D.O:"Beacuse...I....feel the same way your telling me that you love me,Jongin"

Kai:"Really?So that means that you love me,D.O?"

D.O:"Kind of that"

Kai hugs D.O with happiness beacuse he knows that D.O loves him like he does,he touch D.O's hair and smell It beacuse he loved her hair color and texture about It,D.O wanted to touch Kai's body and hair and feel him,then D.O touch Kai's hair and then he felt that Kai's hair was so soft and beautiful like his hair,then they look at each other with love to each of them and then they seat In the floor so they could feel to each other.

Kai:"Kyungsoo?"

D.O:"Yes,Kai?"

Kai:"Can I kiss you right now that we are alone together?"

D.O:"Do what you want with me,Kai"

Kai:"Are you sure?,If you don't want just tell me beacuse I don't want to hurt your feelings"

D.O:"Just kiss me,Kai before I kick you away from me"

Kai:"Okay then,If you want"

Then at that moment Chanyeol and Baekhyun apper at the roof door In silence so anybody look at them,they were their beacuse they were looking to D.O In the hole school,they were so worry beacuse D.O was taking so long to get to the cafeteria.When they see that D.O and Kai were hugging together at each other and sitting at the floor they were surprise that finally D.O had a boyfriend after all.Then they say to each other wispering and hidding In the door looking at them...

Chanyeol:"I knew It,are Hyung was being so sneaky beacuse of the question that I tell him about If he had a boyfriend,he's so lucky"

Baekhyun:"I can't belive It,you were right,Chanyeol about It,but I don't know If that was the good thing that he wanted to say us"

Chanyeol:"Your right,that could be that It could be something else"

Baekhyun:"Who could be that guy?"

Chanyeol:"I don't know,but we can ask D.O later who Is that guy that he's with right now"

Baekhyun:"Okay,so let's watch what their doing right now,okay?"

Chanyeol:"Okay,Byunnie"

When they were looking at what their were doing alone,then they surprise when D.O and Kai just kissed with pure love,their lips were together touched each other then Kai tried to make more sensitive the kissess to D.O,he open a little slow and pull her tongue to D.O's mouth with a sensitive reflection,then D.O tries to move her lips so the kisses were more sensitive.Chanyeol and Baekhyun were surprise seing the two of them getting so In love kissing each other with passion and love,so they keep looking them until Kai talks to D.O...

Kai:"Kyungsoo,I love so much that I want you"

D.O:"Kai,I love you too"

Kai:"Can I have your phone number so we can text when we aren't together?"

D.O:"Okay,Kai"

Kai:"So now that I have your phone number,can I text you later,how about......In the night beacuse Im going to be busy at work,so text me at 10:30 In the night,okay?"

D.O:"Okay,I will text to you later"

Director:"*ding,ding,ding*Free time Is over,everybody Is time to go home now,thank you all"

Kai:"Im going now,so I will text to you later then"

D.O:"Yes,bye"

Then they kiss a goodbye and they go down stairs,Chanyeol and Baekhyun run down stairs so Kai and D.O can find them looking at what their were doing alone.A little later Kyungsoo looks over the school looking for Chanyeol and Baekhyun with worry,then he finds them out of the school wathing for them with worry.