Chapter 4: Now were are a couple

EXO KAISOO Love at the beggining***

Today was the day that Kyungsoo and Jongin where going to have a date together,Then D.O wakes up with happiness beacuse he was going to be with Kai them alone,so he get's up from her bed and goes to the bathroom to get a bath,first he brushes her teeth,next he brushed her tongue,so he takes a glass of water and drinks It,and get's her shirt off and her pants too.he takes the soap and brushes Into her body,he get's the soap off and get's the shampoo and puts It In her hair and washes It up,then he get's the shampoo off and get's her towel,so he pulls the elever down and the water stops dropping beacuse It was off.

He goes to her room to get dressed up to go down stairs to see her friend Minseok making breakfast for them,so he get's her shirt and her pants and he get's dressed up.A few minutes he was dressed up,he goes to the bathroom to fix her hair and get's It ready,he was done doing all so he goes to her room to get her jacket If he was cold,he goes down stairs and he looks at the kitchen and finds that Minseok was making breakfast for him and for him too.

D.O:"Good morning,Minseok"

Xiumin:"Good morning to you,Kyungsoo,so where are you going so elegant and hadsome?"

D.O:"Im going to have some cafe at a place"

Xiumin:"Okay,so at what time you will come to home?"

D.O:"I think that I will come at 6:00pm,so what time Is now?"

Xiumin:"It's 1:10,so If your coming a little late I will to see a movie at my friend's home,okay,so when you are at 6:00pm In home I wild not at house so I will let the apartment door open so If you come at that time,I will be home at 10:30,okay?"

D.O:"Yes,I will early and If your not at home I will be waching tv"

Xiumin:"Okay,so eat breakfast so you can go to get some cafe for you,ok?"

D.O:"Yes,Minseok"

When he finish taking breakfast,he goes out of the door and says goodbye to her friend and waves goodbye to him.He goes down stairs and walks trough the streets until he get's to the park on time.He then goes to a street and finds the park,then he sits at a bench and looks all the place waiting for Kai to come,he opens her wallet and get's her phone to see If It was time to go right now.Then he hears someone calling her name at a long distense,he looks at that person and knows that the person was Jongin running to him.

D.O:"Why you were late to come to the park?"

Kai:"Sorry,I was asleep again"

D.O:"Okay,let's go to the cafeteria to get some coffee together"

Kai:"Okay,let's go then"

They go to their and when they got their they sit In a tabel to wait so they get their coffee.The aroma of the coffee was so delicious and beautiful for Kyungsoo,beacuse he loved the aroma of the coffee,then the person gave to them the coffee they order alredy so they looked at each other taken their coffee with beauty.

Kai:"This coffee taste so good right,Kyungsoo?"

D.O:"Yes,taste so good lot"

Kai:"So when we get out of the cafeteria where would you like to go on are date?"

D.O:"I don't now where we should go"

Kai:"How about we go to the park?"

D.O:"Okay,but we need to finish are coffee"

Kai:"Right,I forgot"

They finally finish tasting their coffee,so they walk to the park holding each of her hands,they made It to the park,so they sit at a bench that was In a shade at a tree.

D.O:"Let's seat In here"

Kai:"Okay,then"

D.O:"So.....what are we going to do then today?"

Kai looks at d.o beacuse he was getting a little bored so he said..

Kai:"I was tinking of taking you to your home at night"

D.O:"But why,Kai?"

Kai:"Beacuse.....I want to be with you all the night sleeping with you,what?you live with somebody?"

D.O:"Kind of,I live with a friend of my that come to my house to stay until five months and then he goes to her home,and why are you saing this to me about taken me to my house to sleep with me?"

Kai:"Beacuse......I want to make you love In bed"

D.O:"W-What?but you now that I......."

Kai:"D.O,Do you have with somebody at first time?"

D.O:"No,I never have with somebody"

Kai:"Don't worry D.O,It will be your first time,so......I really want to have with beacuse I love"

D.O:"Kai.......I don't know what to say If I want to or no"

Kai:"Don't worry,I will not hurt you,D.O beacuse I love you"

D.O:"O-Okay......then"

Kai:"Okay"

The time pass and when It was 9:35pm Kai & D.O go to d.o's home,he walks up stairs and opens the door,he knows that Minseok was with her friends hanging out today night,so he goes up stairs to get her shoes out.

Kai:"I love how Is your home,D.O"

D.O:"Thanks,Kai"

Kai:"Where do you sleep?"

D.O:"Up stairs Is where I sleep and up stairs I have a bathroom close to my room"

Kai:"Oh,I see"

^-^-^-^-^-^-^