Chapter 3: We are datting?

EXO KAISOO Love at the beggining***

D.O:"Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Im sorry I wasen't at the cafeteria with you guys"

Chanyeol:"That's okay,hyung"

Baekhyun:"Yes,you don't have to worry about nothing"

D.O:"Im so sorry"

Chanyeol:"I know why you din't come to the cafeteria"

Baekhyun:"Yes,we know why"

D.O:"What are you talking about?"

Chanyeol:"We know all,Kyungsoo.The reason you where not at the cafeteria was beacuse you were with somebody alone at the roof together"

Baekhyun:"Chanyeol Is right,Kyungsoo,I saw all about It"

D.O:"What?That's not true"

Chanyeol:"Don't be shy,we saw everything beacuse we where hidding In the roof door"

D.O:"What?That can be true,I was at the Art class"

Baekhyun:"Kyungsoo,please tell us what happen when you were with that guy at the roof alone,please we won't say anything,okay?"

Chanyeol:"You must tell us,were your best friends,Kyungsoo"

D.O:"Okay,but don't say anything,okay?"

Chanyeol & Baekhyun:"We won't say anything,we promise"

D.O:"Okay,well I will tell you at the begining,when I was going to History class I open the door and take a seat that was at the window,so when the teacher was about to tell her name this boy that was late for class was the person that was with me at the roof,he's name Is "Kim Jongin" know as Kai was late for class,so the teacher say to him to take seat where he wanted,then he looks at me and think that wild be better to seat next to him,so he take a seat at my side and he tell me her name and I said my name to him,then he says that he wanted to talk about us at the cafeteria and I say to him that you were at the cafeteria waiting for me,then he says that Is ok,that he will come with me so when we went to the cafeteria he knows that you were taking hands together and looking at each other and then he thinks that you were a couple together,so he takes my hand and take me to the roof and talks about you together,then he talks about what he feels about me and he hugs and says to me that he loves me and I say that I kind of loved him so he looks at me and kiss me with a sensitive touch and then he opens and pulls her tongue to my lips and then pulls It to my mouth,then I did the same thing that he done to me so I could feel her love to me and then he says to me that can he have my phone number so he can text me anythime and I say that yes to him,so when the bell rings he gave me a goodbye kiss and goes down stairs alone and I did the same thing,so I got outside looking for you two with worry."

Chanyeol:"So that's what happen all the time you where not with us"

Baekhyun:"So that means that your together?"

D.O:"Yes"

Chanyeol:"So will need to go right now to our homes beacuse we are late for lunch,so se you tomorrow,hyung"

Baekhyun:"Yes,we are late,see you tomorrow,my hyung"

D.O:"Goodbye,see you tomorrow"

Chanyeol & Baekhyun:"Ok,bye"

So D.O walks to her apartment beacuse maybe Minseok will get worry about what happen to him,so he runs trough the streets and walks to her aprtment,then he looks up and sees that he made It to her home,he goes up stairs to her door and he opens the door and sees that Minseok was maken lunch for they to eat.

Xiumin:"Hi Kyungsoo,how was your day at school?"

D.O:"It was great and I see are two friends "Chanyeol and Baekhyun" at my same school but In diferent classes.I was In History class,Chanyeol was In Music class and Baekhyun was In Art class,I was so happy to see them"

Xiumin:"Really?Im so happy to hear that,so when will you say to them to come to are apartment to meet?"

D.O:"Yes,I will tell them to come to are apartment next week,ok?"

Xiumin:"Yes,so are you hungry,Kyungsoo?"

D.O:"Yes,I will go up stairs to my room to take a bath and go down stairs to eat and then see tv and later go to my room"

Xiumin:"Ok,so I'll make to us both some lunch so we can eat together"

D.O:"Ok"

So D.O goes to her room and then he goes to the bathroom to get a bath,so he takes her shirt off,her pants off and he pulls the lever on so the water get's down to her body.When he finish taken a bath he get's her towel and goes to her room to get dressed up so he can eat lunch with Minseok.When he finally get's dressed he goes down stairs and he takes a seat at Minseok's side,the lunch was ready so they eat with happiness.When they finish eating they seet In the sofa and watch tv together,then they get some popcorn to eat and some soda to drink.When they finish looking at the tv,Kyungsoo goes up stairs to her room beacuse Is was 9:30pm at that time Kai will text to him,so he grabs her phone,then he seat In her bed and wait that Kai respond to her phone right now.Then Kyungsoo's phone ring and he looked at her phone to see who was texting to him.

[Jongin]

Hi,I just finish doing work so I take a bath to cool off,so....how are you?

 

[To Jongin]

Im fine and you?

 

[Jongin]

Im fine,so are you free tomorrow of school,beacuse tomorrow their Is no school?

 

[To Jongin]

Yes,Im free tomorrow,but why?

 

[Jongin]

Beacuse I wanted to take you to the cafeteria to drink some cafe together,so would you like to come with me?

 

[To Jongin]

Wait,your saing that your taking me on a date the two of us,together?

 

[Jongin]

Kind of It,so tell me do you want to come with me to the cafeteria,yes or no?

 

[To Jongin]

Of course I will.

 

[Jongin]

So how about If we meet at 2:00pm at the park and then we go to the cafeteria?

 

[To Jongin]

Ok then,so see you tomorrow beacuse Im going to get some sleep.

 

[Jongin]

Ok,Sweet dreams,my Kyunnie I love you**^-^

 

[To Jongin]

I love you too,Jongin,bye^-^

 Kai's pov

~~~~~~~~~~

So Kai puts her phone away and goes down stairs to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and drinks It and goes up stairs,then he seats In her bed and pull the lights off and get's to sleep with happiness.

D.O's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~

So D.O puts her phone In her wallet and goes to sleep In her bed,then Minseok turns off the tv and goes to D.O's room and when he goes to her room he looks at her friend sleeping so happy,he goes to him and kiss her face and goes to the next bed at D.O's side beacuse their were two beds so Minseok seats In her bed and goes to sleep so happy.