Back Home

Marrying The School Kingka

You shut your eyes tight, “ARGGHHH!!!” You run toward that person and hit him again and again. “YOU CAN’T STEAL ANYTHING HERE!!!”

“Ouch! Stop it!” He tries to stop you but you keep on hitting him. Finally he manages to snatch away the baseball bat from you. “Stop that!”

You close your face with your hand. “PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!!” You’re about to squirt down when he grabs your wrist and holds it up high. You close your eyes tightly and gulp your saliva.

He chuckles. “Stop acting like I’m going to kill you!”

You open your eyes and the man standing in front of you makes you blink twice. “B…Byunghyun?!”

He looks back at you with a smirk on his face. He releases your wrist and go back to the refrigerator. He takes a bottle and drinks it.

You still stare at him.

He put back the bottle and wipes his mouth before his eyes look at you. “What? You look like you see a ghost”

You look away and bite your lower lips. “Wha…what are you doing here?”

“This is my house. Why I can’t be here?”

“B…because…because you in NY”

“I was. I really miss you”

“But…you leave me!” you look him in the eyes. “Why do you leave me? Do you hate me?”

He shook his head. “Aniya. I was taken over by my anger that time and I feel so stupid leaving you!”

You look away before look back at him. He just smiles. *How dare you smile!* You stomp his feet making him growling. Then you walk away and cross your arm. L.Joe looks up at you and smiles before he walks toward you and give you a back hug.

“__________-ah~ I’m really sorry”

You ignore him and look away.

He turns you facing him but you still look away, pouting. “__________-ah! That dumb, immature and jerk me had long gone. I really, really miss you”

“Yeah right! You didn’t even call or…” You didn’t finish your sentences when suddenly L.Joe cup your face and crash his lips with yours. At first you’re didn't budge since you're in shock but after a while you start to struggle but he’s too strong for you. Finally you give up. Slowly, you start to kiss him back.

He looks at you who seem to avoid his gaze. “So, I guess you forgive me, huh?”

You look back at him. “You still have to pay back the past four year”

He smiles in satisfaction before grab your wrist. “Let start with this” He raise your chin and kiss you again. And without hesitation you kiss him back.

“You won’t leave me again, won’t you?”

He nodded. “I promise”

You smile back and hug him. “I’ll kill you if you broke it!”

He chuckles with your threat before hugs you tighter.

 

-----

THE END!!