Four Year Later

Marrying The School Kingka

“Bye, __________-ah” Jia waves at you before walk in different direction as you. You wave back and turn around.

You look up. *Is it going to snow? It’s so cold* You straighten your jacket and hug yourself. It’s been four year now since L.Joe leave. He didn’t come visit either his parents or his friend. Not a single call. Like if he just disappears. Suddenly someone honk his car at you. You smile as you turn back.

“__________-ah, do you need a lift?” He rolls down the window and look at you. “It’s freezing cold out there”

“Chanhee oppa”

“Come in. Hurry!” You get in the car as he passes you some hot pack. You take it from him and thank him. “Why didn’t you call me? It’s cold today. How is your class?”

“Still bearable. Oppa, how’s Jaeun unnie?”

“A girl like that? She can never be sick”

You chuckles. “So, when are you going to make your move?”

“Erm… I think…soon?”

“Oppa, you won’t wait until she become someone else’s, right?”

Chunji smirk and look at you. “Hey, what you did is a lesson already. I don’t want to be rejected by someone’s wife again. It’s just I…kinda shy”

You look at him with a disbelieve look. “Lee Chanhee, the school kingka plus an ex-playboy is shy?! This is new”

He gives a stern look at you before laugh. “We here” He stop in front of your apartment. You get out and thank him before he drive away and you go up.

You put your bag on the dining table before headed to your room. After put away your cloth, you take a warm bath to heat back your freezing and cold body. You put on a thicker cloth before bury yourself in your medical book.

Coronary heart disease refers to the failure of the coronary circulation to supply adequate circulation to cardiac muscle and surrounding tissue. Coronary heart disease is most commonly equated with yada yada yada!” You stare at the book. “Why are you difficult to understand?” Then you hit your head and close your eyes. Just then, a loud sound coming from the kitchen.

You lift your head. *What was that?!* You start to look for something that can be use as a weapon. Your eyes stop at a baseball bat you have near your closet. You hold it tightly and carefully open the door. You headed to the kitchen and saw a man figure trying to look for something in the refrigerator. *Take a deep breath!* Slowly you exhale. *GO!* You tighten your grip before attack the intruder.