Everland

Marrying The School Kingka

It still awkward between you and L.Joe. You're at the kitchen, pretending to be busy while L.Joe is at the living room reading newspaper although his mind is thinking about your sparkling eyes. It's so beautiful and it makes him keep thinking about him. Just then, someone press the doorbell. You're open the door after seeing the ID.

"__________-ah!!" Jia jumps and hugs you.

"Jia, Juyeon and... TEEN TOP?" They smile and barge in.

"__________-ah! Go change now!!" You look at Jia. "Hurry up!" She push you into your room. After a while you come out with a blue outfit. And that makes L.Joe can't stop looking at you. *She, looks like her!* 

CAP taps L.Joe's shoulder. "Dude, what are you looking at? __________?"

L.Joe quickly look away. "What? Why would I look at that girl? Where are you going?" He looks at the rest of TEEN TOP who already at the door.

"We're going too, so hurry up!" Chunji answer before headed to the door. L.Joe follow her.

-----

"Juyeonie, how do manage to get all these ticket?"

"Oppa give it to me yesterday. He comes home, barge into my room and throw ticket all around my room. He actually gives me A LOT of it. Some of it I gives to the neighbour and I took some" Juyeon looks at you. You laugh and walk with her to the entrance. L.Joe on the other side can't get his eyes off you. All of you go a lot of ride that day. Everytime you guys went on extreme ride, Chunji tries his hard to control himself from throwing out.

"Hey! Let's go ride the lagendary T Express!" Niel asks and you automatically look at Chunji who had turn white. You giggle.

"You guys go on. I'll stay. Chanhee oppa, you'll stay with me right?" Chunji looks at you and get your points. He then nodded.

Both of you sit on a bench. "__________-ah, thanks for saving me. I really can't stand another ride" You just beams. Then you talk about a lot of things before he asks you for some ice-cream. You nodded and both of you go to the ice-cream shop. Just then, the other come and join you two.

You're waiting for other and eating your ice-cream. Suddenly someone comes and shut your eyes. "I'll give you orange if you can guess me"

You hit his hand. "Sungyeol oppa! I know its you!" 

Sungyeol smiles and he sits next to you. You can see the rest of Infinite coming and the sits around you. Talking and teasing you.

From inside the ice-cream shop, Ricky was his ice-cream when he sees Infinite surrounding you. He didn't see you're smiling so he assume Infinite were bullying you. He taps L.Joe shoulder. "Ya, hyung! Isn't that Infinite?" L.Joe sees them and quickly run outside.

"YA! What are you doing?!"

Infinite turn and look at L.Joe. "What do you want?" Hoya asks.

"What are you doing to her?"

"Its non of your business" Dongwoo reply. The rest of TEEN TOP comes out and there are strange and scary aura around them.

"Sungyeol oppa" you try to go in front but Sungyeol stops you.

"Just stay behind me" he hide you behind him.

"Just give her back" CAP said.

"What? Give her back?" Sunggyu asks.

"JUST GIVE HER BACK TO ME, BASTARD!!" L.Joe is about to punch Sunggyu before Juyeon and Jia comes out.

"Sunbei! What are you trying to do to my oppa?"

TEEN TOP look at Juyeon and so is Infinite.

"He's your sunbei, Juyeonie?"

"He's your OPPA??!!"