Trouble

Marrying The School Kingka

You look up. L.Joe has already wet from your 'milk attack'. You bit your lower lips. Juyeon smack her forehead. Jia mouth are wide open. Just like the other student.

"You!! GET UP!"

Instead of getting up, you look down. Like a criminal waiting to get his head cutted. That moment,,

L.Joe rise his hand up high. Ready to hit you. Suddenly someone stop his hand. "Don't hurt a girl." His soft voice say. L.Joe look at that person. All the students eyes are on that person. Your eyes become shinier. JIHOO SUNBAE! He held out his hand and beam.

You are grinning. Wishing that it will be true. Chunji again, try to hold his laugh. *This girl got guts. She going to get kill by L.Joe but can still smiling.* 

L.Joe turns red by your grinning. No one had fight back with him. And no one had smile when the had to face death. You rise your head since nothing happen to you yet. Instead of losing the smile you wear, you starts to laugh.

"You face are cute when it turns red." That time, Chunji can't hold it again and laugh to. L.Joe anger rise. "YOU~~" And thats the time your smile gone. You swallow your saliva. You cover your head when he grab something. 

KRINGGG!!!!

Hearing the bell, you quickly stands up. "We posponed this later, okay?!" and in a flash, you run away. 

"What the heck?!" L.Joe puts back the orange juice in his hand. Everyone start to dismiss. They don't want L.Joe to let his anger out on them.

"Niel! Find out who the heck that girl are." Then he leave. *I'm going to kill that girl when I see her again!*

While you are sitting under your table with your hand covering your head. *I'm twices death*

 

----------

Short chapter,huh?!