Disguise

Marrying The School Kingka

 

"Where the heck is __________?"
"I don't know. Maybe she decide not to come. Or she already quit school after yesterday." Jia reply. Both of them in the classroom waiting for you. Usually you are the earliest but today, not even your greeting scream you do every morning is heard.
"Where do you think she is?"
"Maybe already on her flight to Canada." Jia reply while continue to eat her favourite chocolate stick. Juyeon just shook her head.
"Are you nuts? I don't have that kind of money!" someone whisper.
Juyeon and Jia turn around and scream but you quickly puts your hand on their mouth.
Juyeon remove your hand and look closely. "__________?" She looks from your ultra curly red wig, to your big nerdy glasses, high star-patern socks to your shoes. Again and again.  
You quickly puts your point finger on your lips. "Shh.. Don't say it out loud." You look around. Make sure no one hears that. Jia look closer than Juyeon. Really close like she wants to kiss you. "Jia, if you want to practice kissing, do it on Ricky."
"Wahh," She distance her face from yours. "Nice disguise." You smack her hand before sit at your place. Although you already wear disguises, people still know you. Some students walk in front of your class, pointing and whispering. 
-
"Niel, have you find out who is that girl?" L.Joe ask as he get of his bike. 
"Yup." Niel shook his head before fix his hair. L.Joe waits for him to continue but he so busy with his hair.
"YA! Niel!" L.Joe shout. Niel is so annoying sometimes.
"Bo?" Innocently he looks at L.Joe.
"Who is she?"
"Ah.  All I know is ­she is the freshman."
"Junior yet she dares to talk back?"
Niel shook.
"Aish. Your information is . What about her name, class, family?!"
"Hyung! You ask like you want to date her." Ricky before high-five with CAP.
"Noe babo!" He continues to give his attention to Niel.
"Well, she is in the same class as Ricky and Changjo. Get her name than I can hack to the school system to get her information." After happy with his hair, he beam.
L.Joe looks at Ricky and Chanjo, guess where you going today." He smirks before ruffle Niel hair. "Good dog."
"HYUNG! My hair!" Niel fix his hair again while the maknaes stomp their feet.
-
You was laughing with your friends before you heard some commotion at your classroom door. "Whats going on?" your curiousity at its high level but you could only longed your neck.
"Omo!" Jia close .
"Wae? Wae?" 
"Its Chanjo and Ricky baby."
"BO?!" Juyeon and your eyes widen. You had cold sweat at your forehead.
"Juyeon, ottoke?"
"Lets just hope your disguise works." before both of them get back to their seat.
You look down, try to hid you face. Your hand keep twisting your uniform. The habit you have when you nervouse. 
"You that girl from yesterday, right?!"
You turn around and see Ricky seats at Hyunseung's place while Chanjo is in front of him. Ricky smile sweetly(which Jia would love most) and Chanjo just smirk. But you sure, it isn't the smile-smile.