Feeling

Marrying The School Kingka

“__________-ah” You bite your lower lips. “What am I to you?”

“I…don’t know”

“Am I someone important to you?” You nodded. “In which level?”

You look back at him. “I can’t see you like you want me too”

“Then what am I? Just tell me. I still have my sanity”

You look back at him. “Like Sungyeol oppa” You say in guilty voice.

“Just an oppa huh?” He looks at the river. But you can hear disappointment in his voice.

“Mianhei, oppa. You’re special. You really do!”

“But still can beat that guy right?”

“Who?!”

He sighs and smile while turn to face you. “I should make my move first” He walks toward you and ruffle your hair. “Now I know how it feels to be rejected”

“Oppa, mianhei”

He smiles sweetly. “Have you confessed yet?”

“Confess? To whom?”

“L.Joe! Who else?”

“Why would I confess at him?”

“Huh? He hasn’t told you yet?”

“Tell me what? Oppa, you’re making me confuse”

Chunji laugh hearing your answer. “Aigoo. You’ll know later. I should send you home now”

Chunji takes your hand and walk you to his car. He drop you in front of your apartment and drive away after saying a few things with you before drive away. L.Joe just looks from the veranda before headed inside his room.

 -----

L.Joe walks out of his room and straightly headed to the door. You call him but he didn’t answer it. He’s about to open the door. You just want to take his hand and stop him from going but yesterday night incident come in mind. “Byunghyun-ah, don’t go” You say in your shaky voice and that makes him stop.

“Don’t even bother wait for me! I hate it when you act like you’re so nice!”

You bite your lower lips, trying hard not to let tears fall. “Lee Byunghyun, what’s wrong with you lately?”

He gives a stern look on you. “It’s you. It’s always been you”

“What? What did I do? Your attitude is too much”

“Ohh…now let’s blame my attitude” He walks toward you before standing right in front of you. “What about you cheating?”

“What? When did I cheat on you?”

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU DAMN STUPID? WHAT DID YOU SEE IN HIM AND NOT ON ME?” he starts to raise his voice.

It makes you startle but you stare back into his eyes. “Lee Byunghyun! What the heck is wrong with you?”

“It’s you” he said under his breath.

“How come it’s my fault?!” He didn’t answer. “Lee Byunghyun”

“IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT’S ALL YOURS! UGH! I SHOULDN’T HAVE FALL FOR YOU!!”

His last line surprises you. “You…fall for me?”

“YOU THINK WHY I EVEN BOTHER CARING ABOUT YOU ALL THIS TIME?” He walks away before slam the door. The loud slamming sound didn’t even bother you. Your knee weaken and you sit on the couch.

*Why I felt different when he’s the one confessing?*

 

-----

Hello~~ The ending is almost coming. ^^