Android Love

Woogyu One shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I couldn’t believe myself for doing this. I sighed and rang the bell. The door slowly opened and showed his handsome and annoying face.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am the android you order. My name is Woohyun”

 

He said nothing but pushed the door opened. I invited myself inside and followed him from behind. I scanned around the house and it was indeed huge. I cursed silently for offering myself but I had to take responsible for what my team had done. Those rascals!!! They are dead when I go back.

 

In year, 25XX, Android was made to help human. The design was perfectly looked like human, but there is a weakness in the android, they will die down when there is no light.

 

“Woohyun, you said just now, didn’t you?”

 

I blinked my eyes and nodded my head. I was one of the android makers; my team got an order from this man in front of me. He is the famous actor. He began his actor career when he was 16 and he won the new comer actor. I knew him because I used to be his fans, but after rumors and rumors I starting to loss interest with him. No! I hate him. He was rude and had no manner.

 

“Should I put any program in you so you can start working?”

 

I stepped back when his face was too close to me. “N-No. You don’t have to”

 

“What? Does android also stutter?” He laughed. His face when he was laughing looked blooming and pretty…..No No No… He is a jerk! I shook my head and stopped when I saw my reflection on the mirror. My cheeks are red?? I looked in horror and quickly shook my head.

 

“I have no idea if android needs one, but yeah, here is your room” I turned my head and saw the room. He opened the door and guided me inside. He told me everything about the room and he stopped when he went to the bathroom. “You won’t need this” I frowned when he closed the door, but yeah, of course android won’t be needed bathroom but I am not an android.

 

“All you need to do is cleaning the house and take care of— No… I will take good care of it“ I followed his eyes and they were at the garden. He likes gardening? It was unexpected. I thought he hates flower, he once throw the flower which his fans gave to the trash can.

 

“What dishes you can cook?”

 

“Ah! I can cook everything” Luckily, I am good in cooking. I have been living alone for years and I always cooked for myself. Before I came into this team, I worked in a lot of restaurant, Chinese restaurant, Italy restaurant, etc.

 

“Everything?” He raised his brow and looked at me with doubt. “Can I request for one now?” I nodded my head and waited for him to say out the dishes he wanted to eat.

 

I smiled and went to his fridge. It was surprising filled up. I took out the ingredients and started to cook. After a while, I placed the dish in front of him. He looked appealed with the decoration. I watched him lifted up the spoon and put in his mouth. It was nerve-wrecking seeing him eating that.

 

“………..It’s….. delicious” He smiled. I smiled also.

 

“You are able to use phone, aren’t you?” We haven’t put in the program but… I nodded my head and took the phone he gave me. “My number is inside.” His number was in first speed dial. “The second is my manager number” I pressed two and his manager’s number appear.

 

“I guess that’s all for today”

 

I looked up but he was already headed to the second floor, where his room was. I went to my room and threw my body on the bed. I did well, didn’t I?

 

The next day when I woke up, no one was home. He sent a message, saying he has schedule and will come back late. I looked at the house and starting to clean everything. Done with the cleaning, I sat down and stared at the garden. Should I help him watering? But he said not to go to the garden.

 

I sat down there watching the flowers and the leaves dancing as the wind blew. My eyes slowly felt heavy and I kept on yawning.

 

“…hyun…. WOOHYUN!!”

 

I jerked up and knocked something hard. I held my head and rubbed it. My eyes went wide when I saw him, holding his head and rubbing it as well. I combed my fringe and covered the red spot.

 

“I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry” I kept apologizing. He waved his hand and said it was okay. “I really am sorry”

 

“It’s fine” He said and stood on his feet. He looked at me then to the garden. “Do you like gardening?” I turned my eyes to the garden and nodded my head. I am not really into gardening because every seeds I tried to plant won’t grow but seeing people doing it somehow refreshing.

 

“I’m supposed to water it twice a day but since I am always busy those plant are dying” He walked passing me. I followed from behind and saw him took the watering can. “You have to water it like this, not too much and not too less” I noted what he said to myself.

 

“Anyway, I am hungry” He turned to me with a smile. “I want something can gain my energy back” He said, a bit of challenging. I looked up and thought of what dishes would be perfect for it. “I’m anticipating it” He smirked.

 

“Porridge?”

 

“Yeah. This one is special porridge. I am sure you will gain your energy back with this” He raised his brow but starting to eat just like how the first time. He smiled as he ate it. He had been busy with his schedule and his body was rejecting heavy food. I thought porridge will be the easiest for him to swallow.

 

That night he screamed in horror as he saw his shirts. I looked down on the floor as I kept apologizing. I might be good in cooking but I am worse in laundry. He lifted up his shirts and shook his head, heaving a sigh. His white shirt now has turned into blue or green.

 

“Don’t you know how to do laundry?”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

He sighed and took out his phone. I bit my lips and worried that he would call the company and complained. I ran to him and held his phone. He looked at me startled.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

I let his hand off slowly and stepped back lowering my head. He heard the other line speaking and put the phone near his ear.

 

“Oh. Hyung, can you get me that white shirt for tomorrow filming?”

 

“Eung? Why?”

 

“I torn it”

 

“You torn it?”

 

“Ah! Just get it for me now!”

 

He turned to me and glared at me a bit but he said nothing after that. I followed him from the back and kept on looking on the floor. I’m so doomed.

 

“You need to separate the clothes. You can’t just mix everything into the machine”

 

He… he is not angry with me?

 

“Ya! Are you listening or no?!” I jumped a bit and nodded my head furiously. “This is how you do—No. I will just separate the clothes for you” He mumbled to himself. “I’ll separate it for you, understand?”

 

 “Understood”

 

“Good! Oh!” We both turned to the door as the bell rang. He walked to the door and I followed from behind. “Why are you here?!” His word was harsh and his expression was not good. He pulled the door close but the other party held it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter