New Journey

Woogyu One shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

These days, I couldn't find INFINITE's stories anymore. I kinda miss INFINITE's story in asianfanfics :'(

 

Here I wrote WooGyu's one shot collection for those who also miss INFINITE.

 

Hope you enjoy it and please bear with my broken english.

 

 

 

 

 

“You… won’t be able to sing again” With the sorry look on his face, he looked at me and said those words. “You have to give up singing” Again he said, with the look of pity. “Sung…gyu sshi” The doctor called. I smiled to him. After few seconds passed, I stood up and walked out from his room.

 

Singing is what I have done for my whole life yet now I wouldn’t be able to sing again. What a cruel life I have! I thought while looking up at the full moon above me.

 

A month had passed and I was stuck in the room doing nothing. I even didn’t attend the last fan-signing and just disappeared like that. My manager called me for thousands times and so did my family but I didn’t pick up their call nor reply their messages. I had no idea what should I do from now on. I really have no idea.

 

I’m sorry.

 

I looked at my phone screen before pressed the post button. I sighed and looked at the crowded in front of me. Hearing the announcement, I sat up from my seat and walked to the gate. I looked at the back for the last glance before entering the gate and board on the plane.

 

“I’m leaving”

 

Hours of flight and I finally landed. I looked at the sky and it was dark already. Sure it was, coz it was at the other side of the world. I wondered how they were all doing in there. Were they looking for me? I hoped they didn’t.

 

Arrived at the small apartment; put down my luggage and scanned around.

 

“Hope you enjoy you’re staying here”

 

I turned around and thanked to the owner. This place wasn’t as bad as I thought. It was comfy and quiet. I walked around the house and found the bedroom. I opened the door and went inside, lying on top of it and slowly close my eyes.

 

“I saw your resume and it said that you were a singer before?”

 

I smiled and answered yes, I was.

 

“I won’t ask why you used were and… we couldn’t be any happier to get someone like you” The man stood up and took out his hand for me to shake. “Welcome here Mr. Kim”

 

“Thank you” I took his hand and smiled back to him.

 

“Here is your class’s schedule. Feel free to tell me if you have any problems with the schedule” I scanned the paper and told him that it was fine and thanked for his kindness. “You’re more than welcome Mr. Kim”

 

I taught the kids two times in a week and I worked as a part time job in a café. It reminded me a lot before I debuted. I used to work in a restaurant and café. This really brought back memories. A month has passed and everything was fine. It was really fine. It is really fine, isn’t it?

 

I let out a sigh and walked to the veranda. It has been a month since I came here and I still couldn’t fall asleep. Every night would be like this, I would awake and sat here, watching the night city but tonight I felt like going out to have a night walk.

 

I grabbed my cardigan and went out. I walked for 5 minutes then to 10 minutes then it continued until 1 hour later… I looked around and cursed myself for losing my way. I calm my mind and stared at the path where I came from. I should be able to find my way back if I follow the path I came from, shouldn’t I?

 

I took a deep breath and walked back, followed the path I came from but then something was off. Was there any alley just now? I didn’t remember there was an alley. I cursed under my breath and stopped.

 

“I should have taken my wallet and phone with me” I heaved a sigh but who should I called at this time. I have no one to call. I sighed again. Tired with the walking I squat down and look around. This place was a bit creepy. I stood up and started to walk again.

 

After a few blocks of walking I saw some people, I was about to call them and asked for direction but I stopped when I saw one of the guys was pulling some girls’ hair and hit her. The girl was slapped because she was struggling. The man was fuming and suddenly threw her to the wall. She fell on the floor with blood all over her head. They shook her up but she made no movement at all.

With that I knew, I should get away from that place as quickly as I could. I stepped backward and trying to get away from that situation but one of the guys made eyes contact with me. ! Now they are all looking at me.

 

I cursed and ran as fast as I could but those guys were fast. They were just behind me. I cursed again and again for not knowing the way in this area. Damn it!

 

“Stop there!”

 

I looked back and forth while running. How can those big bodies run so fast? I cursed again and turned left. I stopped and cursed out loud when I saw the road in front of me. Dead end! I turned around and heard their voices coming from the corner. I am dead!

 

“This way!”

 

I heard their voices and knew what would come next. Hmm—phh! A hand covered my mouth and I was pulled to the house. I tried to struggle but the person asked me to be quiet or we both will die. I nodded my head and he loosened his hand a bit but it was still covering my mouth. I guessed he was afraid if I suddenly shouted or attacked him.

 

Though I couldn’t see his face clearly, he was good looking. I could see it from his side profile. His sharp eyes when he looked outside, looked intimidate and it scared me a bit but—

 

“How can you get involved with those gangs, Mr. Kim?”

 

Mr. Kim?! I tilted my head and looked at him in confusion. Who was this guy? How could he know who I am?

 

“Of course I know who you are. You work volunteer in that orphan for 6 months and you are also working in a café next to the orphan”

 

What?! A Stalker?!

 

“Oh.. Don’t get it wrong Mr. Kim. I am not your stalker. I just happened to hear about you when I stopped by at the orphan” I hummed under his hand. “Ooopss. Sorry” He let go of his hand and stepped backward. The light was on and his face was finally shown—“

 

“Nice to meet you, I am Nam Woohyun”

 

“You are Korean?”

 

He smiled replying me. How could a person who looked intimidate could look this beautiful when he smiled? “Yes, I am. Is it that rare to see Korean in this city?” He raised one of his eyebrows. I looked down and apologized for staring at him.

 

“I am sorry I didn’t mean to—“ I stopped. “—Thank you for saving my life”. I didn’t know what to do and it was a bit awkward standing here like this.

 

“I—I think I should go back now”

 

“Let me send you home”

 

“You—What?”

 

“I’ll send you home”

 

“No. No. There is no need for you to—“

 

“Do you know the way home, Mr. Kim?” I shut my mouth when he cut me with that question. “Wait here. I’m going to take my key” He went inside the room to take the key he mentioned just now.

 

On the way back, he told me a lot of things like shortcut from this place to this place, and the places I shouldn’t cross to at night but safe in the daylight. I wasn’t sure why but he didn’t treat me like a stranger. He treated me like he had known me from a long time ago. It was like we were both friends before and I felt more comfortable like this.

 

A friend, a true friend, maybe this is what I need right now.

 

“This is where you live?”

 

I nodded my head and thanked him for sending me home at this time and said sorry for the trouble I made.

 

“It is my pleasure and no worries about that” He smiled. “I’ll see you go in then I’ll go”

 

“You don’t have to”

 

“Your safety comes first”

 

Not only he is good looking but he was full of manner also, he was also kind to a stranger like me. I smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter