The Red Moon

Woogyu One shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

If you read until chapter 2, I am sure you will notice that I am not really good in writing and the stories also aren’t sweet at all but, if you still stay with me till this chapter… Thank you. I meant it.

 

 

 

 

The Red Moon

 

 

 

The 3rd Red moon in the year. It will be another long night for the human.

 

I looked at the red moon above me. The night where vampires came out to hunt, it was the night where the red moon appeared. Blood will be seen everywhere. The smell of blood. I smiled looking down on the street. The vampires were hunting human and the priests down there. Screaming and crying were ringing around but no one care about that. They were all trying to hid, saving their own life.

 

My eyes turned to the west of the city; there I saw some vampires cornered the priest. Another priest will be gone. I smiled and hummed melody while watching the scene. My humming came to stop when I saw all the vampires broke down on the floor, slowly fading away from the world. He was not an easy opponent.

 

‘Perfect time for my dinner.’

 

“! Why there are so many vampires tonight!”

 

The priest was breathing roughly while facing 5 vampires in front of him. He looked at them and took out a weapon, a gun.

 

“I warn you!”

 

He pointed the gun to the vampires. They mocked and laughed at him for taking out a gun. Hissing under his breath, he shot the gun on their heart and magically all the vampires broke down and vanished slowly in front of his eyes.

 

“I warned you” He said and walked away from the spot. He stopped his steps when he felt another presence. “Not again!” He groaned and turned his body. Another three vampires were standing in front of him.

 

“What’s wrong with these vampires? I just wanted to go home and cooked my dinner” He complained. He charged forward to the vampires, fighting with them with all his might.

 

“Where are you looking at?” The priest was all of sudden on the left of the vampire and gave him a kick, sending him to the wall. He then quickly dodged the coming attack and jumped up high. He looked at the other vampire from the end of his eyes. “Should finish this quickly or Sungyun will kill me later” He quickly charge forward and killed both of the vampires in a flash of light.

 

“Hope no more—!!“ He stopped when he felt another presence near him. He looked around and saw someone was sitting on the roof, watching him. Was he there from the whole time? That damn vampire—!

 

‘Dodge.’

 

“Eung?” He heard a voice in his mind and quickly dodged the fangs which almost touch his neck. “!” He cursed when his distance was a bit far from the vampire. He glanced up to the guy who sat on the roof and he was still there.

 

‘Another two are coming’

 

Again! He heard the voice. He made no time and charged forward the hungry vampires in front of him and the two who just came.

 

‘Go to the alley next block’

 

He looked up and saw the guy was still there, sitting on the roof, looking down at him with a smile. He wasn’t sure if the message was from him but so far he was saved from that voice. It is not wrong to follow the voice, right? He nodded to himself and ran to the next block. There he saw an alley and went inside, —!! Dead end! Damn it! I shouldn’t have followed it. He was about to turn around but heard the voice again.

 

‘Open the door and it will lead you to the church’

 

He tilted his head and search for the door with his eyes. There is no—

 

‘Reach out your hand and push it’

 

He did as what the voice said. Eung—!! There is a door. He pushed the door and followed the path. He was too shocked to utter a word. It’s really the church. He was standing right in front of his church.

 

“What take you so long hyung?”

 

He looked up and saw Sungyun was right in front of him with irritated face. He was dumbfounded but hurriedly pushed Sungyun inside the church. “What? What’s wrong?” Sungyun looked fluttered and confused as he was pushed inside.

 

“What’s wrong hyung? Why do you push me inside?” He looked at the priest who closed the door and locked it. The younger’s eyes went wide when he saw the priest’s arm. “Hyung! You are bleeding!!” Sungyun hurriedly went inside the church and took out first aid kit box and treated his wound.

 

“What happened outside hyung?” He asked while wiping the blood around his arm.

 

“Those vampires were all around. They were killing people” He hissed as he felt the stung on his skin. Sungyun looked at him apologized and put the ointment gently, blowing it then wrap it with a bandage. “You better don’t go out” He warned.

 

“Done!” Sungyun said proudly while looking at the bandage. “Hyung, while waiting for you, I cooked a bit just now. Let’s go and eat it before it cool down” The priest nodded his head and followed the younger inside.

 

“Ah! We have a guest” The priest looked at the younger confused. A guest? At this time? Who could it—!! His eyes went wide as he saw a man was sitting on the dining table waiting for them with a smile.

 

“Took you long enough…” He asked, still smiling.

 

“………….Huh?”

 

“Why don’t you sit down first? I’m sure you are hungry now” I looked at my stomach which rang quietly and made my way to the dining table.

 

“Is there anything on my face?” I blinked my eyes and slapped myself mentally. I must have been staring at him since just now. “You keep on staring at me since just now” I lowered my head feel embarrassing.

 

“Hyung~” I heard Sungyun called me and mouthed what. “It is rude to look at our guest like that” I glared at him. He only chuckled looking at me.

 

“Sunggyu sshi, here have some of this” Sungyun said, putting some meat on his spoon. Sunggyu? His name is Sunggyu? Kim Sunggyu? That almighty Kim Sunggyu? This couldn’t be… I lifted up my eyes and met eyes with him. He gave me a smile and continued to eat his meal.     

 

He is really him. I smiled on my mind and continued eating. I watched the both of them doing the dishes and smiled as the scenery in front of me look beautiful.

 

“How old are you Sunyun sshi?”

 

He stopped and turned to me, “I’m 16 this year” He smiled and turned back to washing. I sipped the coffee which they made for me and nodded to myself.

 

“Who is he?” The priest asked in a quiet voice. Sungyun turned back and looked at me for a second before turned back to the priest.

 

“He is your friend, isn’t he?” Sungyun tilted his head and asked the priest back. I smiled listening to their conversation.

 

“I don’t know him” The priest stated. The younger gave him a look but when he saw the priest was serious, his hand stopped from washing and looked back at me.

 

“He said he is your friend, hyung”

 

“What—!!“

 

I hid my smile behind the cup when the both of them kept on looking back and forth to me. They both do look cute. I smiled and sipped the coffee again.

 

“—Um… Sung—“

 

“Eung………?”

 

The both of them had the same expression when Sunggyu was not there anymore.

 

‘Thanks for the coffee. I’ll come back again’

 

………………………!!!!!!!!!!

 

This voice…... Woohyun looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. He ran outside and searched the whole church but he was really not there anymore. He wondered who Sunggyu was. Was he really the almighty vampire he ever heard? If that so, why he was here. What matter he had with me?

 

I was out again tonight, no where to go, I came back to the church but I didn’t go inside. It’s been weeks since I visited here, watching the both of them from far and they both did look good together, like hyung and dongsaeng.

 

 

Nam Woohyun.

 

 

That was the priest name. He always put on casual, made him like the normal citizen but he was the priest of that church.

 

“Hyuuuunng!! You said it is safe to go out. I almost die when I went out just now. Are you sure those vampires won’t come out again tomorrow?”

 

“I have warned you not to go out even if I said safe”

 

“But we ran out of groceries!”

 

“You can just go and buy it on daylight”

 

“I went out on daylight just now”

 

I laughed when I saw two of them bicker. They had a good relation but they often bickered over the small things. Sungyun is…..

 

………………..!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 “Leave!”

 

Sunggyu jumped down and faced the vampires around the church. He looked at them viciously which made some of them step backward and some went away but there were some who sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter