Chapter 5

Secret Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the late and short update. Hope you will enjoy this chapter. Thank you for the comments, and for subscribing this story.

“Wow, daebak! Are you really sure that you will pay for these?”, Suk Jin asked for fifth time already. Foods were placed on the table one by one. Each one of them couldn’t hide their happiness when the foods arrived.

“Of course. Besides, you are my new friends. And treat this as my payment for taking care of my Jihyo.”, Dong Wook stood up and bowed to them.

“You don’t have to do that. We are all friends, so, it is only right to treat each other like family.”, Jaesuk answered.

“Thank you. Ok. Let’s eat.”

Everyone was enjoying their dinner. Seo Joon, Siwon, and Jinhyuk were happily eating while talking with Joongki, Gary, Kwangsoo, Eun Hye, Jong Kook and Yeo Jin. In sung initiated a conversation with Go Eun which made Haha furious. He always interrupted them, but Go Eun replied him with a glare. On the other hand, Jaesuk and Suk Jin were discussing some matters. Jihyo and Dong Wook were laughing and bickering at each other.

“Ahm, can I ask a question?”, Jaesuk started talking with the group. He looked at Jihyo and Dong Wook. “Are you two in a relationship?”

Go Eun, In Sung, Siwon, Jinhyuk, and Seo Joon laughed after hearing the question. Jihyo was trying to move her body away from Dong Wook but, Dong Wook insisted her to stay. Jaesuk and the others were now very curious of the relationship between them. Kwangsoo scratched his head because he also doesn’t know anything.

“I’m sorry if I didn’t introduce properly to you. And sorry for making you misinterpret our action.”, Dong Wook said. He smiled at Jihyo. “I am Lee Dong Wook, half – brother of Song Jihyo.”, he bowed. “We are at the same age, so, we decided to be informal with each other.”, he continued.

“We were not raised together. Our father and my mother have no relationship at all. They were both drunk when they committed me. It was two months before Jihyo’s mom and our father marriage. During middle school, I was then introduced to their family and became aware of our situation. At that time, I hated Jihyo and her mother. But, Jihyo never hated me. She always approached me although I always push her away. When my mother died, they were the only one who helped me recover from it. And I realized that they love me. They never made me feel that I was a mistake. They care for me. And finally, I started to love them. And we started a new family, although, I still uses my mothers’ name which is Lee.”, Dong Wook finished talking. All of them were silently eating while listening to him. They didn’t know that Jihyo’s family experienced such situation. Jaesuk broke the silence by asking Go Eun.

“You know this?”

“Of course, oppa.”, Go Eun nodded.

“And I didn’t know this. How come you hadn’t told me about this? I thought we were friends!”, Kwangsoo cried.

“Our relationship as a sister and brother was a secret at that time. To protect oppa’s family.”, Jihyo explained.

“It only means that they don’t trust you with secrets, Kwangsoo”, Suk Jin which m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter