Chapter 1

Secret Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attending a university was one of the hardest periods that most Korean students encounter. There were discussions from teachers, never – ending examinations, as well as writing term papers or research proposals. However, there were also good outcomes in attending a university. They were able to meet new friends, Koreans or foreigners, rich or poor, genius or not so – genius, and many opposite characteristics. And as for our protagonists, they were group of friends that are comprised of many definite characteristics.

The protagonists were divided into two groups based on their line of program but they were without doubt very good friends. The Architecture group was composed of five boys and one girl, namely, Yoo Jaesuk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Kang Gary, Lee Kwangsoo, and Kim Go Eun. They were friends with the Arts group that was composed of two boys and three girls, namely, Ha Dong Hoon, Song Joongki, Choi Yeo Jin, Yoon Eun Hye, and Song Jihyo. They were well known groups in their university since they were very attractive and were always seen together. The two groups became good friends because of Lee Kwangsoo, Kim Go Eun, and Song Jihyo’s relationship. The three of them were friends since middle school. It was rumored that Lee Kwangsoo was saved from the bullies by Go Eun and Jihyo that’s why they became friends. They also decided to attend the same university and attend the same program, but due to unexpected event, Jihyo joined the Arts department.

They were now at the end of semester of their third year. Due to their nonstop projects, both groups were experiencing the so – called “nightmare”, other than the research proposals that they will definitely encounter in their last year of university. Deadlines were near approaching. Students started to do their projects as fast as they could. As for the Architecture group, they were done with their works since their group was composed of serious, industrious and diligent people, although, there were still some of them who were idle like Lee Kwangsoo, Ji Suk Jin, and Kang Gary. On the other hand, the Arts group was having a difficulty with their last project.

“Do you think we can finish this?”, Eun Hye asked her group. They were now at the university gymnasium. Their project was to decorate the stage of their gymnasium for the upcoming fashion show that will be held in the next three days.

“Don’t lose hope. We can finish this.”, Jihyo said while looking at them.

“But, we only have 48 hours to finish this.”, Joongki blurted out.

“Yah, Joongki. You should have said 2 days, you made it hard for me to understand 48 hours.”, Haha demanded.

While they are talking and debating of what they should do, Yeo Jin entered the gymnasium together with a group behind her back.

“Hey guys, look who’re here.”, Yeo Jin shouted.

“Hyung!”, Joongki shouted and approached the guys.

“Jagiya!”, Haha run to Go Eun and hugged her tightly. Go Eun also embraced Haha. They’re a couple. All than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter