Chapter 9

Secret Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months has passed since they started dating. They are always doing couple things together which made them hardly meet their friends and attend their group gatherings that made their friends envious of them. So, Jong Kook and Jihyo decided to not meet each other and spend time with their friends for a day.

Jong Kook arrived at Joongki’s apartment after sending Jihyo to Go Eun’s house.

“Hyung, welcome back!”, Joongki exclaimed and hugged his hyung.

“It’s good to see you, Jong Kook.”, Jaesuk muttered.

“Hyung, we always see each other at school.”, Jong Kook replied and made his way beside Haha’s side.

“But you are always with Jihyo when you two started dating. To be honest, this is the first time I see you outside the classroom without Jihyo since you dated.”, Suk Jin answered.

“At last! We are free from the couple shirt! Hurray!”, Kwangsoo exclaimed dramatically but he suddenly stopped when he felt that a pair of eyes was glaring at him.

“Alright. Since Jong Kook is here, let’s start now our activity.”, Jaesuk announced.

At Go Eun’s House

Just as she was approaching the front door of Go Eun’s house, she was surprised of the sudden hug from her behind. Go Eun missed her friend so much.

“Oh, what’s wrong? Why are you here outside?”, Jihyo faced her friend.

“I wanted to surprise you.”, she smiled happily. Behind them were the two ladies smiling widely while carrying bags with snacks on their hands.

“Let me help you.”, Jihyo offered her hands and helped them carry the bags. “This sure are lot”, she added.

“Of course. We have a lot of things to catch up, don’t we?”, Eunhye raised her brows as if teasing Jihyo.

“You’re right. Because someone here is so busy with her tiger boyfriend, she should be ready to share the stories with us later.”, Yeo Jin teased.

“Yah!”, Jihyo squealed which made her friends laugh at her.

At Joongki’s apartment

“So, hyung, how are you and Jihyo doing?”, Joongki asked.

Their friends wanted to know the status of the two lovers. Jong Kook smiled as he was trying to remember the happy memories he shared with Jihyo. Their friends looked at him with bewilderment. They didn’t know that Jong Kook could make a face like a guy who is deeply in love with their girlfriend.

“Ahem.”, Jaesuk coughed which brought Jong Kook to realization that he was being stared by his guy friends.

“What do you want to know, hyung?”, Jong Kook asked.

At Go Eun’s house

The girls started chatting with each other while watching movies. They giggled and laughed filling the house with their noise. Good thing that Go Eun’s parents went to visit their friend’s house.

“So, Jihyo, is Jong Kook oppa a jealous type of man like him?”, Eunhye asked while pointing at the man in the television.

“Yes.”, she replied without thinking. The girls looked at her anticipating to finish her story. “I still remember when we bumped to Kim Hanbin, my junior in high school, during our date. Since we haven’t seen each other for he is a trainee in one of the music agency here, we chat for a while. “

“Wow, he is a trainee now?”, Go Eun asked.

“Who is he?”, Yeo Jin asked.

“He is the only one who dared to confess to Jihyo publicly. He danced infront of her and sang a song. But unfortunately, he was rejected.”, Go Eun explained.

Jihyo smiled as she was remembering her high school l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter