Chapter 4

Secret Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys!”, Jaesuk shouted from the main door. “Help us carry the materials.”

The boys gathered at Jaesuk’s car. One by one, they carried the materials inside the gymnasium. Jaesuk noticed that Jong Kook’s was not around.

“Where is Jong Kook?”, Jaesuk asked Joongki.

“I thought he was with you. We haven’t seen him.”, he answered.

“Aigoo. Where is that muscled man? He should be here and help us.”, he muttered.

Unknown to them, Jong Kook went to the nearest comfort room straightaway. He locked himself inside a cubicle. His heart was beating rapidly. He tried to remember his actions earlier. He tried to find the reason behind his actions.

“Yah! Jong Kook’s heart. Will you stop beating so fast? Argh. I’m going crazy! I don’t even know why is it beating so fast and why did I hug her either? I’m really going crazy now. Argh.!”, he scolded himself.

Out of the blue he heard conversations between men. He decided to not go out for the time being and waited for their departure. He doesn’t want to eavesdrop to their dialogs, but a phrase caught his attention.

“Hyung, you are really in love with her. The signs are there. Your heart beats fast when you see her. You didn’t even notice that you are observing her from afar. And you can’t find any reason why you are doing some skinships with her.”, the man explained.

‘In love? Am I in love with her? oh no.’, Jong Kook’s thought.

“Then, should I confess to her?”, the other man asked.

“Of course. We don’t know when the time comes when she will be taken. So, the earlier, the better. And you won’t have any regrets. Let’s go, hyung.”

When Jong Kook made sure that they were gone, he left the comfort room in a lightning speed. He was so confused. He needed some time to think and someone to talk about. He’s new with regards to his situation, so he needed an advice. He took out his phone and dialed a number. When the other line answered, they agreed to meet and ended the call.

-----

After his meeting, Jong Kook went back to the gymnasium. When he entered, he received a glare from Jihyo.

“Yah! I thought you’re going to help. Why are you slacking off? Don’t you know that there are so many things to be done.”, Jihyo shouted at him.

“So, you are admitting that you need my help?”, he teased. His friends were shocked with his statement. It seemed that Jong Kook’s acting differently.

“Let me remind you that you volunteered to help, so it is right that you should do your job. However, if you don’t want to help, it’s alright with me. I can do what you can do anyway. I don’t need a futile and idle guys like you.”, she retorted back.

“Yah! That is too much.”, he shouted. He just received a glare from her. “Fine! Your mean leader don’t want me anymore. I should go now.”

As he was about to walk away from them, Eun Hye grabbed Jong Kook’s arms.

“Oppa. We really need your help. Please.”, Eun Hye showed her aegyo to him.

“But..”

Jihyo saw Eun Hye’s interaction with Jong Kook. Her friends looked at her with surprised stares. She saw Go Eun and Kwangsoo asking her to apologize. A call from her phone disturbed her. She answered the phone and went outside the gymnasium.

“Please understand her. She’s just pressured. There are still many things to be done. She doesn’t mean what she said e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter