Chapter 3

Secret Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were now traveling to the shop. Yeo Jin and Jaesuk tried to start the conversation with some funny jokes. Yeo Jin laughed so hard as well as Jaesuk, Jong Kook and Jihyo smiled at them while looking outside. She then heard Yeo Jin’s stomach and she laughed so hard. Yeo Jin was so embarrassed but she just laughed it because of Jihyo’s chuckles. The two men were surprised at their actions, especially Jong Kook. It was his first time seeing Jihyo laughed so hard in a short distance. He always saw her laugh in a distant.

‘It’s not that I follow her’, he scolded himself when he realized that he always witness her laugh with her friends. He was then disturbed by Jaesuk’s cough. He then looked at him and saw that he was staring at him through the front mirror. He then realized that he’s been staring at Jihyo for a long time. He diverted his gaze immediately before the girls could notice his sudden action.

She then came to her realization that she’s been laughing so hard. She then felt a pair of eyes that staring at her intently and she concluded that it was no other than Jong Kook. It seemed that Jong Kook was frozen in his seat since he was not moving at all. He just stared at Jihyo. To divert her attention, Jihyo opened her bag and passed a sandwich and a drink to Yeo Jin and Jaesuk.

“Thank you.”, Yeo Jin and Jaesuk said.

‘It’s good that I brought lot of sandwich and drinks. Should I give him? It looks like he’s not watching me anymore.’, she thought.

After a while..

‘Argh. Just let him be, Jihyo. He will not die if I will not give him foods’, she thought.

After a minute of discussing if she will give him or not, she finally put a sandwich and a drink beside him carefully.

‘Is she not going to give me food? It looks like she’s really angry with me. Argh, I’m so hungry. It looks like the sandwich is good. Just wait, Jihyo. I’m going to buy lots of food and I will not give you even if you beg.’, he thought. He smiled at the thought of Jihyo’s face when pleading. He didn’t even notice that Jihyo had put a sandwich and a drink beside him. When he was about to took a glimpse at her, he felt a warm thing near his hand. He saw a sandwich and a drink beside him. He looked at her and grabbed the sandwich immediately.

‘Did she give this to me? Nah! She hates me. Maybe she placed this beside her and when the car hit the bump earlier, it rolled towards me. Hahah. You are a genius, Kim Jong Kook. She will not dare to give this to me because she really really really hates me.’, he thought.

He munched the sandwich as fast as he could because he’s afraid that Jihyo would take it back. Because of his action, he choked his food. He suddenly grabbed the bottled water and easily gulped it with one shot. He then looked at Jihyo’s direction. He saw her expression. She smirked. Jihyo then diverted her gaze to the outside.

‘Did she just smirk at me? O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter