Hopeless living

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kyungsoo woke up before the alarm clock rang. It wasn't an unusual scenario. He was a morning person but more than that, he woke up early looking forward to admiring Jongin before the start of another exhausting day. Call him creepy but he was just deeply in love like that.

Their legs were tangled under the sheets and Jongin had his fingers intertwined with Kyungsoo's. He had always thought that their skin colour contrasted each other perfectly. He looked up to find Jongin's mouth open in a soft snore, slightly drooling even. It should have been disgusting, Kyungsoo was always someone particular about hygiene but somehow this sight was nothing but endearing. Kyungsoo recalled the previous night's events. He felt embarrassed and guilty. Though he was still really insecure about their relationship. He just couldn't help it. Kyungsoo had always had good instincts since young. So now that he was having bad vibes about their future, he couldn't help but ponder upon them. Maybe something bad was indeed about to happen... And this serenity now was simply the calm before the storm...

 

                                                      *~*

 

                                  

It had been 3 weeks since Luhan left. 3 weeks since Sehun last talked to the love of his life. 3 weeks since he slept well. He was starting to get anxious now. Luhan had said he would return in two weeks but he didn't. Sehun had tried calling Luhan numerous times but to no avail.

He was let out of his reverie by the ringing of his phone. He let out a burdensome sigh and trudged towards his phone. 

"Hello?"

"Sehun ah, it's me, Luhan."

Sehun sobered up in mere seconds and replied Luhan desperately, "Luhan! Thank god you called! I was starting to get worried, are you okay? How's your father? When are you coming back? I really miss you..." Sehun's voice had dropped to a whisper by the end of the sentence. 

"Listen Sehun, I don't have time for your emotional drama. So let me get this clear. I have found a much better guy here in Beijing, and I'm officially breaking up with you right now. Don't try to call me or even contact me in anyway-"

"What are you saying Lu? We love each other! How could you possibly find a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter