Confusions

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It had officially been a week since Baekhyun had agreed to be with Chanyeol. To say that Chanyeol was happy would be the understatement of the century. He would often walk Baekhyun home after his shift and Baekhyun would even let him stay over sometimes. He knew Baekhyun hadn't fully accepted him yet but he was willing to wait. And he knew that the day Baekhyun would be comfortable with them being together wasn't far. He smiled at the thought and prepared to leave his house. It was a Saturday and Chanyeol had asked Baekhyun out on a date today since they both didn't have work. He decided to give Baekhyun a call to ask if he had left his house. 


"Honey? You still at home?" Chanyeol beamed internally because only he knew how much he had yearned to call him that endearment.


"Yeah Yeol, I was just about to call you. I woke up late today so I might be late in reaching the restaurant. I'm so sorry and I swear I'll make it up to you."


"Hey hey it's okay. I'll just come fetch you instead. Then we could go together."


"Really? You're not angry?"


"Nope, not at all. So I'll see you soon, okay? Love you."


"See you..."


Baekhyun couldn't help but feel guilty every time Chanyeol expressed his love for him. He just couldn't say it back no matter how mich he tried but Chanyeol would always smile and say it's fine Baek, take your time.


Baekhyun was really blessed that he had someone like Chanyeol to love him then why couldn't he reciprocate Chanyeol's feelings. He pushed all the negative thoughts to the back of his mind and went to freshen up for his date. It was still kind of surreal. Him dating Chanyeol. He wouldn't lie but he actually liked the idea of having someone treasure you as if you were a precious gem. And Chanyeol always did just that. 

 

 

                                                       *~*

 

 


30 minutes later, the doorbell rang signaling Chanyeol's arrival. Baekhyun gave himself one last look in the mirror and went to open the door.  


"You look great, honey." Were Chanyeol's first words upon not so subtly checking Baekhyun out. Baekhyun was wearing skin tight jeans that accentu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter