Unrestricted happiness

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   
Kyungsoo was woken like usual to the sound of his fiance's soft snores. He slowly blinked to get used to the sudden light and looked to his left at Jongin. He was probably having a good dream because he had the slightest hint of a smile on his face and his bed hair was just icing on the cake. Gosh it should be illegal to look so good when you're not even conscious, but Kyungsoo wasn't jealous at all. Infact he was glad, proud even to be able to call Jongin his. That thought itself caused his face to break out into a genuine smile.

He then decided to freshen up and head downstairs to cook breakfast. Kyungsoo's life had turned out pretty well so far. Kyungsoo and Jongin had been classmates in high school and it was probably love at first sight for Jongin.

 

-4 years ago-
" I'm so going to be late", Jongin's miserable cries could be heard throughout the whole campus as he ran towards the gates of school. Apparently, it was orientation day and Jongin's alarm clock decided to be a traitor and not ring on his first and crucially important day of high school. He briefly wondered if this was because he stole Taemin's food and gave it to Monggu last weekend. 

All thoughts in his brain however were quickly cleared as his eyes fell on the most perfect boy ever to grace the face of Earth. 

He had the most perfect doe eyes, perfect 
button nose, perfect heart-shaped lips, perfect cheeks, perfect petite body and damn did he say perfect yet? Because this boy was definitely the epitome of perfection. He was snapped out of his trance by a melodic voice talking to him. 

"Hey do you know where the main lecture hall is?" 

Jongin seemed to have gotten lost in another thought because 'holy my crush is talking to me! and oh gosh he looks so much cuter up close!!! i might just faint from the perfection.. Someone hold me.' Luckily he mustered up enough courage to reply him and not continue standing there gaping like an idiot.

"Uhmm i'm a freshman too so I'm just as clueless as you", he managed to say while sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"Oh", his crush just stood there blinking and probably contemplating to walk away or not. 'Come on Jongin this is your chance.. Do something or you might never see this angel again' 

"Maybe we could find it together!" Jongin realised he blurted it out too loud and suddenly because he seemed to have shocked his crush who had gone wide-eyed and was blinking at him, probably thinking he was a creep. 

"I mean that's just if you want to, I'm not forcing you and I'm definitely not a creep. Im sorry don't hate me." Deciding that this is as smooth as he can be he just stared at the boy waiting for a reaction. The smaller boy's face eventually broke into a wide grin and then into giggles which were the most perfect sound to Jongin's ears. It sounded like the bells of heaven. Wait what? Was he in heaven? Was he dying?? He was snapped out of his thoughts again by that melodious voice which Jongin decided he wanted to hear for the rest of his life.

"Sure lets go .....?"

"Jongin, Kim Jongin."

"Ahh nice to meet you Jongin-shii, I'm Do Kyungsoo." 

"Hey I know we just met but since we're of the same age so let's drop the honorifics if its okay with you ?"

Another series of chuckles followed as Kyungsoo replied, "A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter