Undecided decisions

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Baekkie!"

Baekhyun could have sweared he felt his eyes roll to the back of his head while exclaiming, "Oh gosh not again.."

This had been a common scenario at the Exotic Cafe everytime Chanyeol and Baekhyun had a shift together. Chanyeol was nursing a hopeless crush on Baekhyun ever since he first started visiting the cafe. It was all friendly conversations initially and they became best friends soon. But Chanyeol wanted more so he applied for a job at the cafe and after much persistence, he eventually got it. Baekhyun used to find it extremely endearing, how someone could have a crush on him and do so much for him. But it had gotten a little annoying after what he thought was a minor and harmless crush had turned into months of obsession. 

"Let's go get breakfast together Baek, I'll pay."

"It's fine Chanyeol, I'm very capable of paying for my own food. Thank you."

All of a sudden, Chanyeol wrapped an arm around Baekhyun's waist and closed the gap between them and said, "Thats nice to hear, I like independent guys."

The close proximity made Baekhyun blush ever so slightly. He couldn't deny that Chanyeol was really good looking and had a cute and charming smile. He felt light headed and quickly looked away. It's not that Baekhyun was homophobic or something, he just thought that his heart was reserved for a certain someone.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol, but you know I like Taeyeon and my heart is just for her."

Chanyeol's smile immediately faltered and he looked like a kicked puppy. It made Baekhyun almost take his word back. Almost.

"But she's older than you Baek.. And haven't you heard the rumor that she has been dating Jonghyun hyung for about a week."

"Shut up Chanyeol! You dont know anything!! People are just assuming things after the ballad they sang together!"

"No Baek! Stop being so delusional and chasing someone you will never get. If you don't believe me, let's ask her when she comes to eat lunch later." 

Chanyeol then realised that what he said might have hurt Baek's feelings as Baekhyun seemed utterly shocked at the moment. Although what he said was fully true because he was almost sure that Taeyeon didn't have any feelings for Baek other than ordinary friends. He had seen Baekhyun chase Taeyeon for months now but it was in vain. Taeyeon had been oblivious to his flirting or purposefully chose to ignore it. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter