I'm a Big Girl

My Love Knows No Bounds
Farisyah didn't know why, but she felt a twinge of hurt at that and slowly let go of Myungsoo's hand. "I heard you bragging that you were Moonie's first. How can you slander her like that? She is a pure and innocent and wonderful person" Myungsoo whisper yelled. "What?" Farisyah said in disbelief as she turned to face Edward. He shrugged nonchalantly and smirked, annoying her. Tightening her grip on his hand, she balled her hand into a fist and swung with all her might. She connected with Edwards already hurt nose and heard a satisfying crack. Edward grabbed his bleeding nose with both hands. "You bloke Ma bladdy noth" he lisped as he left the field. Farisyah didn't pay any attention to him as she flexed her sore hand. 
 
Myungsoo grabbed her hand and kissed her bruised knuckles. "Good thing I taught you how to throw a punch?" He . Farisyah was stunned, Myungsoo who just claimed to the world that he wasn't her boyfriend, was tenderly holding her hand and kissing it? Wae? Was she in a weird nightmare? She gently went to extract her hand. "You don't have to fight my battles for me Myungsoo, I'm a big girl" she said quietly, still not sure why she felt like crying right now. Myungsoo placed his hands on either side of Farisyah's face and gently wiped away the tears that she hasn't even known had fallen. "Don't be sad Princess Moon." He sighed "If you really like him, I'll call him back and apologise, even though it would kill me" he whispered the last part. He let go of Farisyah's face and made to leave, when she pulled him back. "Wae?" She questioned.