Girltalk & The Challenge

My Love Knows No Bounds

As soon as she got home, Farisyah was on a three way call with Lya and Diana. Lya was outraged by Edward's forwardness but Diana thought it was romantic.  "How was it for your first kiss" Diana asked curiously. "It happened so fast. I mean his lips were soft and all and he didn't slobber all over me. It was sweet, but my first kiss was supposed to be with someone I love, you know?" Farisyah explained, clearly upset now. "Myung" Lya mumbled. "Wae?" both Farisyah & Diana asked as they couldn't understand Lya's mumbles. " I was just agreeing" Lya lied. Farisyah wasn't sure what to think but she certainly didn't like pushy or fast guys. After an hour chatting on the phone, the girls said their goodnights and Farisyah went straight to bed.

The next day was a drag. Farisyah  was once again late and didn't get to even chat to the girls this morning. Now she would have to wait till lunch time, as she didn't have any morning lessons with either of them. She was walking eagerly towards the cafeteria, in a hurry to see the gang. Farisyah stopped in surprise. There seemed to be a buzz in the air and everyone was moving away from the cafeteria. She stopped one of her classmates to find out what was happening. "There's a fight about to go down" the girl giggled excitedly. "What fight?" Farisyah asked grabbing the girls arm nervously. "Myungsoo challenged Edward to a fight in the school grounds" she said as she pulled her hand away to join all the other racing students. "Wae?" Farisyah whispered worriedly. Myungsoo might be the grumpiest soul around, but he didn't like fighting. What the hell was going on? Farisyah her heels to make her way out there. Somehow she knew this was tied back to her.