Stolen Kisses

My Love Knows No Bounds

She jumped back in shock when he touched her . "Wae?" She said as she swatted his hand away. He lifted his hands in surrender "Just helping to dust you off" he said, unapologetically. "Annio, you don't just touch a girl like that. I can dust myself" she said annoyed at this stupid boy. "Really?" He said as he advanced towards her. "But you keep throwing yourself at me". Farisyah kept moving away as he was now close to invading her personal space. "I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea, but I'm not that sort of girl" she said frustrated. She came to a stop when her back touched the wall. Edward placed his hands on either side of her head. "Are you sure about that, because look at us now" he said bringing his head close to hers. Moving her head to the side to avoid him "Stop being a douche Edward. This is not funny" Farisyah stated. "I'm not trying to be funny here, but I think I deserve a reward for saving you twice. A kiss will do" he said. Farisyah turned her head in shock to look at him, realizing her mistake as this brought them face to face. Before she could formulate a thought, she felt his lips firmly on hers. She hit him on the head and pushed him away. He released her immediately smirking. "I don't know how things are in your country, but here you do not force yourself on anyone and No means No" she uttered through clenched teeth,  following each sentence with a blow on his arm. Edward laughed apologetically. The blows were like nothing to him. "Mianhada Farisyah. My mistake. I'm sorry  but if you are ever interested, let me know. You would make an awesome girlfriend. I like your feistiness" he said with a wink, as he turned and left. Farisyah struggled to hide a smile as she leaned back against the wall flushed with equal measures of confusion and anger and something she just couldn't place. That boy was a hazard to everyone around him. She tentatively touched her lips then threw her hands down in frustration. Her first kiss was supposed to be special with the one she loved not stolen like this. That stupid pabo!!