Chapter II

All Out of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day I jst left without bidding farewell to him. But I don't think I would want to see him after last night or things would get painful. I'll be staying at my parents' hose until the day I'm leaving for Switzerland. I have already expected my parents' outcome about the divorce but everyone, including me has the right to do what they want to do. After all, sacrifice is the biggest form of love and I love Suho. But the biggest mistake a guy can make is giving less attention to his girl and for that reason, I think I deserve someone who's willing to make time for me and make me smile.

-

A year later I'm already half done with my studies and the following year will be my final year. I'm glad that I'm halfway done with my dreams without any distraction, and with the help of a guy named Kyuhyun. When I first came here, Kyuhyun has been such a help in my life and I'm grateful with this presence. When he confessed to me that he want a step forward in our relationship, I agreed because I have liked him since then. I can't deny that he's been an escape to me in which exactly what I needed in anyone whom I chose to fall in love with. But above all, Kyuhyun still doesn't know that I was married and I'm a widow. I am never prepared about how I'm going to tell him about him, will he still accept me by then? I'm scared of what his reaction would be.

I also hope Suho have met his dream girl who would do anything for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter