Chapter I

All Out of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POEsC93SBTk

"there's no love without forgiveness"

I don't even know why did I agree on this arranged marriage. Yes, I liked him and he seems to be fine with me, we leave our destiny to fate; wherever its going to take us. He gives me everything I needed but if there's one thing that lacks then its attention. I need his attention more than everything, especially after a rough day but he doesn't seem to ask and notice what's actually wrong. Is he being insensitive or he's just plain ignorant?

Suho is really a nice guy I can't deny that after years living with him. But unfotunately the thing that we require the most in marriage, we lack it and it left a huge impact on me. I tried keeping it cool but I guess its time now. I can't proceed anymore and besides I've been offered to study abroad in Switzerland; the moment I've been waiting for. Being someone's wife won't stop me from wanting to achieve my dreams. 

So tonight I'm going to wait for him, no matter how late he's going to come back. I'll be leaving in 2 weeks and the divorce process needs to be settled as soon as possiblle. Just then the clock strikes  11pm, the front door is opened. 

He's home.

"Hey", I greeted."Rough day at work?" I asked; even if he does it won't stop me tonight. "Have a sit please,I have something to tell you" Witht that, he is now seated facing me. I handed him the divorce papers underneath my letters of offer to fur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter