Chapter IV

All Out of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later my parents arrived and Kyuhyun and I are on our way to fetch them at the hotel. On my way to approach them, I suddenly saw a familiar figure, after that person turned around he is-- Suho. My ex-husband. What is he doing here? If he followed my parents then they should've told me earlier, I won't get Kyuhyun into this. I feel like crying and I have never felt this nervous before. Why? Is it because Kyuhyun is with me and I don't want them to meet? Or maybe I don't want Kyuhyun to know that I am a widow; not at the wrong time like this. I am never ready.

 I then greeted my parents and hugged them, it has been so long since we last met. Suho came near me to pull me into a hug if I refuse then he would be disappointed but if I do then what about Kyuhyun? He's my boyfriend. I had to start introducing them because my parents seem curious.

 

 

"Mom, dad and oppa, he's Kyuhyun. My boyfriend, he lives here." then I moved on to Suho. "and Kyuhyun this is my-- " 

"Ex-husband, Suho." Suho said as he cut off. My mind is starting to worry about Kyuhyun's reaction and my guts tell me that there's possibilities that we wouldn't last after he found out about this. No matter how I try to hide, I am still a widow and Suho is my ex-husband whom I can't seem to forget. Why does it have to be so hard? Kyuhyun scoffed before he stares at me; the look which makes me feel like hiding my because it is red with rage. What have I got myself into?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter