Chapter VI

All Out of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was a bleak day. Overcast, with a chance for rain, but i did not feel a drop, I was going to see Kyuhyun. I've been having some bumps, but I knew that deep down, today he would apologise for doing that. Our eyes met. Kyuhyun stared deep into your eyes. I wanted to talk, but had become lost in his eyes as well. Suddenly, he spoke up. “I have something to tell you.”  You perk you ears and pay attention, paying more attention that ever.

"I think we should break up, you know. It was fine before I knew you used to have a husband but after that, I don't think I can accept that." 

Tears gutted there way out of my eyes. I screamed a little, internally, then let out a little scream. My world started to break apart. The man you loved and though that loved you, was done with me. "Do you even know what you're talking about? Why you don't want me, is it because you think that I'm no longer a ? Tell me the truth" I tried regaining some foot and talk to him. Questions circulated in my head. I asked them all one by one, hoping that I would get some sort of answer from him.

"I don't want to come in between you and your ex-husband. I know he still loves you"

"But we were already divorced, Kyuhyun. And even if I chose to marry you later on he should respect it because I'm no longer his."

"Don’t make me explain. It will only hurt you and me more and I do not want that.“ I could see the pain in his eyes. "Just, take the drink and leave. It is paid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter