Their LA flight

MMM one-shots

I don't have anything to say *blushes*

Let's just say I lurk on twitter and this story came about


 

They were pleasantly surprised at how many MooMoos had turned up in the airport but had expected it. They recognized a handful of them who were usually present in their mini fan meetings and also don’t forget about the fan site masters. They waved at their fans and even posed for them, grateful that they had come over to the airport to see them off. Soon, it was time for them to board the plane and they didn’t forget to smile to MooMoos before entering the gate.

The unnie-line sat together and the maknae-line sat together with their manager unnie. First thing they did as soon as they strapped on the belt was to take a selfie and their manager posted the picture onto their official twitter and the fancafe. Silly as it may be, the manager double checked to see if all of Mamamoo were onboard and only relaxed when the flight attendant announced that the plane will take off shortly and made sure that all electronic devices should be off or in plane mode.

At this, Moonbyul was fidgeting on her seat and was tightening her seat belt until there was little to no space for her to move. Solar saw this and immediately realized that the usually collected and cool Moonbyul was actually afraid of flying. Although this was not the first time they’re going overseas, it would seem that Moonbyul wasn’t used to flying just yet. It was known by all the fans that she was the most excited member to finally fly on a plane because she’s never been on one when she first debuted but once she actually gets to fly, she was feeling uneasy throughout the flight.

Solar reached for Moonbyul’s hand and said nothing when the younger looked at her with a puzzled expression. With their fingers entwined, the plane started to move along the runway and slowly gained speed while caused Moonbyul to shut her eyes tightly. Solar squeezed her hand, trying to relieve the tension and sending the message that she’s there if things were overwhelming.

On the other hand, maknae-line was very relaxed and even joked around, excited to finally see their LA MooMoos. Of course, they wouldn’t leave out talking about all the food they could eat in a new foreign country and were already drooling just thinking about it. With excitement came fatigue. They had been performing almost every day for the past month and they were flying to LA now for more work. Hwasa was especially worried about her best friend because her ankle was healing very slowly and their schedule didn’t help with her recovery. It only worsened as time passed and she had to resort to sitting down during their performances.

“If you want anything, just tell me okay?”

“Roger!”

Hwasa smiled warmly at her and pinched her cheeks playfully. Wheein responded by laughing at her and pushed her away, hiding her face behind her hands. Knowing that the flight will be a very long one, they were soon sleeping under one blanket with matching eyemasks, their hands entwined.