Returning to the dorm

MMM one-shots

I tried, okay. Do read till the end. Thank you


 

They have just finished a schedule in the countryside and were on their way to their dorm. Solar sat at the back seat by herself, covered by the rainbow blanket – her rainbow rice cake – and had her earpiece playing a soft song. She was getting very comfortable and easily drifted to the dreamland despite the bumpy road. Also sleeping was the second eldest of Mamamoo, using her Olaf neck pillow to ease the tension on her neck. The only ones awake were the two youngest who were either snacking on more food or listening to some music or both really.

Wheein grabbed the container of cereals from Hwasa and kept munching on them as quiet as she could and only stopped when Hwasa tapped her shoulder.

“Sorry, here you go.”

Hwasa took a handful of the cereals and let Wheein have the rest. Since they sat side by side, Hwasa leaned to her right and rested her head on her friend’s shoulder. They were watching a video on Wheein’s tablet and share the earpiece so they both could hear the audio. They had been watching for over an hour and Hwasa was getting sleepy but Wheein was too focused on the video that she didn’t realize that her best friend had fallen asleep on her.

After the video had finished, Wheein was about to suggest another movie but soon noticed that she had gone to sleep so she unplugged the earpiece from her ear and tucked it aside. With her own blanket, she adjusted it so that Hwasa would also be covered up since the night was getting deeper and colder.

“Sweet dreams,” Wheein whispered before resting her head on Hwasa’s.

 

MAMAMOO

 

Moonbyul had woken up when the car slowed down to a halt and immediately registered that the members were all sleeping. She looked at the rear-view mirror in hopes that the driving manager would know that she’s awake and possibly tell her why they’re stopping.

Manager- unnie: We’re at a rest stop. I’m going for a toilet break.

Moonbyul: Can I buy something?

The manager nodded into the mirror and Moonbyul caught the signal.

Lucky for her, she happened to be seated near the door so she could sneak out without disturbing her sleeping members. She casually walked to the store with no disguise because it’s dark out and there seemed to be only a few people around. She immediately went to the drink section and grabbed two strawberry milk cartons and two green tea cartons before going to the food section. She decided on tuna triangle kimbaps and sandwiches. After paying, she re-entered the van where her manager was already seated on the drivers’ seat.

“Would you like some?”

“What have you got?”

Moonbyul showed her everything she bought and her manager picked the tuna kimbap. Moonbyul offered her the strawberry milk but seeing that she had bought exactly four drinks, her manager declined.

“Take it. I bought it for you, unnie.”

Reluctantly, her manager took it.

After all, Solar-unnie will always ask for mine anyway.