Lunch

MMM one-shots

Short WheeByul chapter


 

It has been a week since they lived separately as neighbours instead of dorm-mates. The room next door was Solar's while the room across of hers was Wheein. Hwasa had her room next to her best friend's. It was their day off and Moonbyul had nothing planned for the day. She would be in her room at one time and she would be in the kitchen next, scrummaging through her fridge to fix up something to eat. Just as she was about to dig in, the doorbell to her apartment rang and she got up to answer it.

"Byulie-unnie, it's me."

Recognizing the voice, she ooened the door quickly so Wheein wouldn't be out in the cold for a long time.

"What brings you over, Wheein-ah?"

"I'm bored."

Moonbyul led Wheein to the kitchen where her warm food was waiting for her. The younger drooled at the smell and sight of food and Moonbyul couldn't help but gave up her meal for her.

"You can eat it. I'm not hungry actually," she offered.

"Aah, Unnie~~ Let's share. You haven't been eating well these days, I can see it," Wheein complained as she dragged Moonbyul to a chair and pushed her to have a seat.

"You eat it. I'm fine," Moonbyul reassured her.

Wheein scowled at her and fed her a spoonful of the fried rice, not backing down. Moonbyul had no choice but to open and eat it. Wheein smiled victoriously and dug into the fried rice to eat some herself. Moonbyul shook her head at the sight of the stubborn pup in front of her and will ocassionally reach over to Wheein and wipe the corner of her lips with her thumb.

"Eat slowly, Wheein-ah. The food is not going anywhere. You're such a messy eater."

"It's just so delicious!"

"I think you're just very hungry. You always are."

"If you're cooking, I don't mind being hungry all the time."