You and I

You and I

6.

One day, the members were sitting in the car to go for the next schedule.

In the car, Taeyeon and Jessica were like twins, sticking with each other on the back seat. The front of them was Tiffany and Sunny. They put on their earphones and complaining about the newly couple in the chat room which have only seven of them out of nine.

Pinkismyeverything:” OMG! Someone please help me! I can’t stand them!”

 Choishikshin:” Come on~ It was nothing. Last time Jessica even hit Taeyeon’s on stage. They thought we’re blind.”

Imnotdark:” Nuh-uh. Last time on the perfume launching event, Jessica called Taeyeon ‘Taeyeonnie’! I almost threw up!!”

Dontcallmesoonkyu:” Duhhhh. Every night Taeyeon must say ‘I love you’ to Jessica until she fall asleep. Every time I passed by their room I thought I was going to faint!”

Kimchoding:” Seriously?”

Alligator:” I’m going to protest!”

Choishikshin:” I want to vomit. Again.”

Dontcallmesoonkyu:” That’s because you eat up all of my breakfast!”

Choishikshin:” …..”

Everybody:” HAHAHHAHAHAH you deserve it!”

Just like that, with everyone’s anger, the chat room was filled with hundreds of messages less than five minutes. They finally stopped until Seohyun had sent a message.

Seokeroro:” Unnie, we’re going to get off from the car.”

This brief storm was finally over.