You and I

You and I

2.

“Taeyeon unnie….Taeyeon unnie!”

“Ahhh…Yoona, what happen?”

“I just want to ask unnie what happen! I’ve called you so many times but you didn’t respond to me!” Yoona said.

“I’m so sorry.” Taeyeon touched Yoona’s head like the way she did to her pet and apologized to Yoona.

Yoona rarely saw Taeyeon in this gentle way, so she take the advantage to put her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder and whine. But she accidentally had a peek on Taeyeon’s schedule.

“Unnie you’re going to Japan to sing OST? Ohh, there’s acting, and mc….. Unnie become very busy now.”

“There is no way~ Because I need to earn money to support my family and to fill this bottomless stomach.” Taeyeon poked Yoona’s belly with her finger.

“But isn’t this means that unnie you’re not going to show up on our variety show? How about Hui Hoon when his goddess was gone?”

“Sica unnie seems less likely to go recently… I wonder how her filming is going on… It is cold these few days…” Yoona continued.

Jessica… How long I haven’t care about her news?

Taeyeon bowed her head down, her thumb gently sliding on the phone. She hesitated for a moment, and then she entered the chat room and typed a few words.

“Yaedeula~ Please wear more shirts on this cold weather, or else I would feel bad if you get cold.”

“Ding!” It was Yoona’s phone.

When Taeyeon turned her head to look at Yoona, she saw Yoona took out her phone and looked at the message. Oh! Yoona did not left!

After that, Yoona looked at Taeyeon cunningly and she laughed wickedly.

“I believe Sica unnie won’t make you feel bad.”

Since that day, every time Taeyeon saw Yoona, Yoona will give out an “I knew it” face. This made Taeyeon chose to not appear when Yoona was around.

The beginning of year were busy as the end of the year, New Year’s Eve party and award ceremony came one after another, which also made her and Jessica had the more opportunity to meet. The joy of winning will help them to have eye contact and even touching each other.

This year, Taeyeon was honored to be invited to become the host of the music awards ceremony. She’s wearing a pink rose dress, everything was going perfect but then an accident suddenly happened.

After the first award had been given away, Taeyeon rushed to the backstage to changer her clothes hastily. She took off her high heels quickly, but she didn’t realise that her toe nail had been hooked. Her toe nail had been abruptly torn down.

At that moment, she experienced an incredibly pain. She even had cold sweat. Afraid of the blood stain to dirty the dress, she forced her leg straight to let the makeup stylist to stop the bleeding.

After a simple treatment, Taeyeon limped back to her seat with the support of manager’s arm, and she insisted to stand to complete the hosting activities.

When she had come back from the hospital, it was already late at night. With the help of Him-Yoona, she finally ‘jumped’ into the living room. Jessica was lying on the sofa watching TV.

“Sica unnie? You still haven’t gone back to your house? It’s late now.” Yoona looked at Jessica who rarely came to the dormitory strangely.

“Oh-h, I just came around to look at you all after I’d finish my filming.” Jessica said while inadvertently drifted her eyes towards Taeyeon’s injured toe.

“Are you alright?”

“Yup, I guess so.” Taeyeon nodded and walked towards the bathroom slowly.

“I’ll help you later.”

These words make the two of them a bit shocked.

“Yoona, you can go to the other bathroom to clean yourself up. I’ll help Taeyeon.” Although it is a declarative sentence, but it sounds like she was looking for permissions.

“Okay. Then I’ll leave it to you, unnie. By the way, thanks~” Yoona left the living room quickly after saying with her long legs.

Taeyeon didn’t show much resistance to it, so Jessica came to hook her arm, supported her waist, and slowly moving towards the bathroom’s direction.

Jessica took a chair and a bench which had the same height with the chair, so that Taeyeon could put her foot against the bench without touching the water on the floor. She also put down all the shampoos beside her.

“Well. Please tell me after you’d finished. I’ll wait for you on the outside.” Without hearing a ‘yes’, Jessica left.

Taeyeon sit on the chair and bath herself. After she had put her clothes on, she suddenly thought of a problem, what she wanted to call Jessica?

Sooyeon? Ummm…. It seemed like to intimate for now. I think Sica is good.

“Sica? I have done already.”

“Okay, then I’ll come in.”

Jessica opened the door. Watching Taeyeon’s blushing cheeks because of showering, Jessica went blank a few seconds. She carefully returned all the shampoos beside Taeyeon into their proper place and helped Taeyeon walked into the dressing room. 

Jessica picked up the hair dryer and gently helped Taeyeon to dry her hair.

Jessica combed Taeyeon’s hair softly. At this moment, both of them seemed to return back to who they supposed to be.

No worries. No need to hide.