You and I

You and I

3.

Although Taeyeon’s toe was injured, but it didn’t affect many of her schedules. Except experiencing a little pain in walking, other else was just fine. When Taeyeon was wearing high heels in an event, her toe will be wrapped around with a bandage.

But the thing that makes her feel happier is her relationship with Jessica, it improved a lot.

Even in work or in private, they had more interaction. Taeyeon even gave a couple bracelets as a gift when Jessica was celebrating her birthday. When Jessica found out she was really surprised and happy.

Both of them were so into this ambiguous relationship, the other members were often blinded by them and felt nausea, except for the two Shikshins.

Today, Jessica had finished her pictorial schedules. She went to the company to get a new schedule for tomorrow. When she passed by the practice room, she heard some voices. Jessica opened the door and saw Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun was practicing a dance that she never saw it before.

“Sica? Why are you here? Why don’t you bring some snacks for us to eat?” The manager oppa who was standing opposite to the door, interrupted the dance practice.

“What is this?” Jessica asked while did not ignoring the panic in someone’s eyes.

“What? Of course this is the new sub-unit practice.”

“Why didn’t I know about this sub-unit….”

“How could you say that? Isn’t you’re the one who leave and let Seohyun in?”

“Did I’ve said that?” Jessica was a bit shocked, she didn’t even know about having a new sub-unit.

“Yep. When Taeyeon told us this message we’re a bit surprised, but we related to your filming activities, so we added Seohyun in.”

When Jessica first heard Taeyeon’s name on it, and looking at her avoidance eyes, she knew what’s happening now.

“Oppa… We’d already practice for a long time. Let’s take a break now.” Taeyeon afraid of the manager to say more about it, she pulled Jessica out to the corridor.

On the corridor, the echo of the footsteps hit hard on Jessica’s eardrum, she felt a little pain. She struggled to stop and pulled Taeyeon’s hand, stand still, waiting for her explanation.

Taeyeon took a few breaths and said slowly, “Just now oppa had said… Back then you’re…”

“Why you didn’t tell me? Why you help me to decide arbitrarily?”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica’s pale face, she explained intensely.

“Your schedules are too many… I’m afraid that you can’t go on…”

“That should be decided by myself!” Jessica could not restrain but to bellowed.

“This is for your own good…” Taeyeon was the first time to see Jessica for so furious, she unconsciously lowered her voice down.

“For me? Or for you own good?!”

“What do you mean?” After listening to these words, Taeyeon’s facial expression went bad.

“You’re afraid I will cumbrance you, affect your perfect image, right?!”

“Recently, you’re so nice to me also because of guilty, right?!”

At this moment, Jessica was like mad cat, she didn’t care about anything else. And these words successfully made Taeyeon angry too.

Her face was cold, her eyes ruthlessly looked at Jessica and said,”Alright. So if you really want to know the reason, I’ll tell you…”

“You’re not trying hard enough, you can’t cope with the two difficult dances and songs…”

“But Seohyun can, she will use all of her free time to practice, to reinforce her disadvantages…”

“And your image is not good, if the reporters had taken picture of you with someone else, this will damage our sub-unit’s image…”

Listening to Taeyeon’s relentless criticism, Jessica could not help but her tears had continuously sliding down from her face. She shook his head and begged Taeyeon for mercy.

“Enough… Please stop…”

“The most important thing is…”

“I think I can’t stay with you in the same space.”

“I can’t stabilize my mind to work with you.”

“I don’t want to see you.”

“These are the truths. Are you satisfied now?”

The air seemed to disappear instantly, Jessica felt that her vision was blackened and she was suffocating.

She leant against the wall and slipped down to the floor. She buried her head in her knees and closed her eyes. Hope that she’ll wake up on her bed, just having a nightmare.

But she listened to Taeyeon’s footsteps, the sound of the leaving steps crashed into her heart and causing her heart to ache. So real.

The clock strikes on midnight, the fairy godmother had let the magic disappeared. The gorgeous dress was gone, the carriage was turned back into a pumpkin, and even the happiness was smashed into pieces.

Brutally reminded the Cinderella, this is reality. What’s not yours will never be yours.

Just like Taeyeon will not be Jessica’s. Never.