You and I

You and I

1.

“Unnie, wake up. Aren’t you’re supposed to go to practice today?”

Jessica felt like she was experiencing an intense earthquake. She couldn’t sleep and no choice but to open her eyes.

“Why are you here?”

“Unnie, you sleepy head. This is my home!”

Looking at Krystal’s speechless face, she was silent for a few seconds. Then, she suddenly remembered that she had move back to home from the dormitory.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Jessica’s facial expression was not so good, Krystal could not help but to worry.

“Yep… I just haven’t sleep well. Don’t worry.”  Jessica put on a fake smile and said.

Famous for sleeping 12 hours a day and totally can’t live without the bed, Jessica haven’t sleep well? Probably not many people will believe it.

But nothing is impossible, especially when she dreamt about Taeyeon.

Dragging her tired body into the bathroom, Jessica looked into the mirror. She saw a pale face with both eyes swollen like a marble and the eyeballs were reddened. How could she go to practice with a face like this?

Finally she put on a light makeup reluctantly, and changed her clothes. She took a snapback and ready to go down stairs.

When Jessica was walking down the stairs, she met Krystal who was carrying a bag of food.

“Eat some breakfast. Or not you will faint.” Krystal hanged a bag of churros on her right hand.

Looking at Krystal’s concerned face, Jessica’s heart suddenly warmed up. But the last sentence Krystal said made her raised her fist and knocked onto Krystal’s head very hard.

“At that time I won’t pick you up and hold up upstairs. Although you’re very thin, but still it was very heavy…..Ouch!”

Jessica snatched away her breakfast angrily from Krystal hand, she took the keys and left the house. This little rascal is getting naughtier, must have been staying with Sooyoung and Yoona for too long! Later I’m going to warm them for not allowed to blacken my Krystal.

Jessica opened the practice room’s door, the eight of them were already inside the room, and apparently Jessica was the last person to arrive.

“Sica-ah~ You finally come.” Sunny climbed up from the floor, stretching her waist and said.

Erm, I think I was a little late but it turned out I was late for a long time.

“Sica unnie, hmmmmm… Let me count. This time is 30000 won. Do you want to pay it once? Now?” Seohyun is very conscientious when carrying out her mandate.

“Seohyun-ah…”

“Okay. Since you’re here, now let’s start practicing.” Manager oppa who had waited for a while looked impatient. He interrupted Jessica who wanted to beg for Seohyun’s mercy.

Jessica quickly walked to the side and put down her bag, and she hurried to her position, just beside Taeyeon.

“I have something to tell you after practice.” Taeyeon whispered to Jessica.

Kim Taeyeon, is it talking with me makes you feel shameful?

No matter practice or rest, Jessica always looked through the mirror to look for Taeyeon’s face. Her confident eyes when she was dancing, her smile, every expressions of her made Jessica attracted to her deeply. But it was nothing to do with Jessica.

Why?

How did we become like that?

After the practice, both of them went to a nearby restaurant. When they reached the restaurant, Taeyeon didn’t even stare straight into Jessica’s eyes. She was just kept her head down for her dinner.

“Your condition is not very well these days.” She suddenly said, as if to pretend this conversation was a small talk.

Jessica did not answer her, because she couldn’t see her face, so she did not understand what Taeyeon wanted to say.

Ten minutes later, when Taeyeon found out that Jessica didn’t answer her, she raised her head up, looking at Jessica’s same face expression as in the practice room.

“I know that Sooyoung had a car accident makes you sad, but we’ll comeback within a month, and there will have many activities and concerts recently…”

“You only wanted to tell me this?”

“If you keep on like this, you’ll affect all of us…”

The topic was forced to over.

Looking at Taeyeon’s cold eyes, Jessica felt like she was falling into an abyss. With no light, hope nor love, like garbage, buried and then forgotten.

On the upcoming day, Jessica was trying to be close with Taeyeon, through interaction on concerts, or sometimes touched her inadvertently while in a conversation. Even taking pictures or being interview, she will take the opportunity to stand beside Taeyeon, her hand touched Taeyeon’s hand casually. Although it was only a little touch, but that made Jessica satisfied.

She found out that when they were in a show, Taeyeon will be less likely to ignore her, so she will take a seat or standing next to her.

Jessica once told herself, why not she becomes like Taeyeon, treat her as a stranger.

But after trying, she knew that she couldn’t do that.

Maybe in Taeyeon’s world, Jessica’s presence as a member of the same group or as a best friend was not so important. But in Jessica’s world, she couldn’t live without Taeyeon.

She was like poisoned by Taeyeon. She couldn’t resist one day without hearing Taeyeon’s voice or without seeing Taeyeon. If this happen, she couldn’t concentrate to do her things.

Sometimes Jessica felt a little sad for herself, that person apparently didn’t want to stay with you, why you keep on approaching her like an idiot?

Am I not a queen? Why I’m like an abandoned pet?