You and I

You and I

4.

“Let’s play a five-words game. We ask you questions, you’ll answer with five words.”

“Who’s the prettiest in the group?”

“Definitely it’ll never be me.”

“All of them are beautiful.” Taeyeon answered with a little pride.

“Seohyun, please answer this question.”

“Don’t know what appearance is…”

Suddenly the radio station’s staffs were laughing because of this cute answer.

“Okay. Let’s continue. Don’t you want to fall in love?”

“I want it so desperately.” Tiffany answered with her eye-smiles.

“Now is not suitable enough.”

“Why not?” The DJ asked Taeyeon.

Listening to their conversation in the radio, Jessica could not help but she laughed, without seeing the picture she also can imagine Taeyeon’s ahjumma laugh, and the face expression when she trick Tiffany and Seohyun. Like a child who doesn’t want to grow up.

Suddenly, Jessica heard her name.

“What is Sica doing now?”

“Sica have nothing to do.”

“How do I know well?”

When Taeyeon said this sentence, she regretted. She can imagine when Jessica heard it, her face expression will be more hurt, and especially she isn’t the one who can hide her expressions properly. This will make their relationship even worse.

Luckily the topic wasn’t over yet. Taeyeon quickly added, “She was doing pictorial shoots.”

“Ah-h, photo shooting~” The DJ also picked up the words quickly.

Even Taeyeon had explained it, but Jessica won’t feel bad anymore, it will not become less painful, it also will not embarrass anymore. She had accepted the reality.

 Although sometimes she had doubts for a moment when she had become so open-minded, but when she thought of the conversation on the corridor, she felt that if she didn’t give up, then she will call Krystal to send her to the mental hospital, to check what is her problem to have such a serious masochistic disease.

Wait until the three of them had come back to the dormitory, they were already used to Jessica’s appearance, but today Taeyeon was a bit less courage and more guilt.

When Tiffany and Seohyun went to their bedroom, Taeyeon was standing on the living room, looking at Jessica awkwardly. Then she suddenly realised how bad she was in speaking.

“We go to the beach.”

“What?” Jessica thought she got it wrong, Taeyeon invited her to go out?

“Go for a ride, get some fresh air, as a compensation that you didn’t accompany me to watch a movie on last time. Okay?”

While waiting for Jessica’s answer, Taeyeon swear it was hell more difficult and nervous when she had an interview. But luckily they finally got into her new car and drove to the beach.

Although they’re not living in urban areas, but wanted to find a sea in this bustling place took some time. On the way, Taeyeon couldn’t find any topic to talk about, so the two of them were speechless.

“Let’s open the top. Maybe we can see the stars.”

When Jessica was saying, her eyes had a little bit tears, this made Taeyeon can’t reject. Afraid of the cold sea breeze, Taeyeon took out a coat from the back seat and covered over Jessica’s body. Then she opened the half of the top.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon after she finished a series of action. Without saying a word, she looked up into the sky.

“Do you often go out with Fany? She told me that where had you two been, how fun is it…” Jessica’s tone sounded faint, but Taeyeon heard out the sadness inside.

“Sooyeon…”                                                                  

When Jessica heard Taeyeon calling this name, she went blank. How long did she haven’t hear Taeyeon calling her name so close?

“I’m so sorry. Forgive my cowardly…”

“I can’t be the same like you. So persistent and not afraid to oppose.”

“Now I still can’t afford to leave here, and I still can’t let go of all…”

“So…Can I ask you something?”

Taeyeon turned her head and looking straight into Jessica’s eyes, her right hand held Jessica’s trembling hand into tightly, and stuffed it into her chest to warm her up.

“Wait for me.”