You and I

You and I

5.

Midnight, Jessica spent her whole time tossing around on the bed. The things that happened within three hours still made her can’t believe it.

“I like you, I even fall in love with you. But now I can’t give you my promise…”

“I can say I will love you forever now, but I can’t guarantee that we’ll be together forever…”

“So could you please wait for me? Wait until I have the ability, with our families’ understanding, then we’ll leave together, to a place with nobody know us. Happily ever after.”

“Will you wait for me?”

Looking at Taeyeon’s loving eyes, Jessica was touched. Her tears flowing down like a river, when they’re back to the dormitory, she was still crying until Taeyeon was afraid that she might dehydrate.

Jessica was afraid that it was a dream, she stuck her hand out from the blanket and pinched her cheek hard.

“Ouch! Damn it’s so painful!”

Although this made her realised this is not her dream, but it was too painful! Which idiot thought wanted to do this?!

“What are you doing?”

When Taeyeon finished bathing, she went back to the bedroom. She saw Jessica was lying on the bed like a corpse. Taeyeon thought that Jessica was tired after so much of crying, so she didn’t ask her to dry her wet hair.

But then even Taeyeon had finish drying her hair and stood in front of the bed, Jessica still didn’t look at her. Jessica suddenly pinched herself and screamed for pain. Of course it hurt, you silly.

“When did you get in here?” Jessica was shocked by Taeyeon’s appearance.

“Before you pinched yourself.” Taeyeon felt a little funny, it seemed that she needed to think why she likes this little pabo.

“Why did you pinch yourself? Are you idiot?” Taeyeon opened her blanket and lay beside Jessica. She gently touched Jessica’s cheek to see if it hurt.

Jessica knew that she was wrong, so she just whispered, “I’m afraid it was a dream so I did this. You don’t even understand people, and you scold me idiot…”

Jessica only wanted to complain, but after saying she felt more sad and she cried again. The burst of tears made Taeyeon felt sorry.

“I’m so sorry… Sooyeon, please don’t cry. I’ll feel bad…”

Taeyeon hugged her tightly and apologized to her, but Jessica still couldn’t stop her tears. So Taeyeon gently put her lips on Jessica’s to draw away her attention.

The result was good. Jessica had stop crying, but her cheeks were blushing and they kept redder and redder. She looked like she was going to lost her breathe.

Not willing to let Jessica suffocate, Taeyeon forced herself to let go of Jessica’s lips and let her pant.

“Don’t cry anymore?” Looking at Jessica’s blushing cheeks, Taeyeon could not help but to .

“Hing…”                                                                                              

“Well~ After that please don’t cry anymore, I almost hurt like hell.” Taeyeon her chest and frowned, pretending it really hurt her.

“Hing! I don’t care! If you really hurt, why you done this to me before!”

“Because it really hurt like hell, so I’m taking you out today to say the truth…”

“Today is the truth. Then what about you’ve said before?!” Jessica thought if Taeyeon still talking nonsense, she will immediately leave.

“That is to make you don’t stay close to me…”

“Because I’m afraid that I can’t control myself from wanting you desperately…”

“I’m afraid that everything will be exposed, then all of our efforts will be ruined by me…”

“So… Sooyeon, please forgive me!”

Although every words that Taeyeon said sounded so true, Jessica was touched and even thought that she was too stupid to misunderstand Taeyeon.

But she also didn’t do well these days. Crying every day, couldn’t sleep well, lack of energy, made her mother forced her to eat and drank a lot of supplements. After a few months, she became fat. Even fans started calling her ‘Round Sica’.

So Jessica still felt that she couldn’t forgive this fool so easily.

“Soo~Yeon~” Taeyeon noticed that Jessica was still ignoring her, she hugged Jessica into her arms and put her head onto Jessica’s shoulder. Her head slowly rubbing Jessica’s cheeks.

Looking at this rare and cute Taeyeon, Jessica was relented.

“You big stupid Taengoo.”

Listening to her nickname, Taeyeon smiled gently.

“I love you, Sooyeon. I love you.”

“I love you too, Taengoo.”

Taeyeon kept on repeating these three words until Jessica fall asleep.

Watching Jessica’s tired face, Taeyeon’s finger touched her dark eye circles. How long that she haven’t had a good sleep?

Taeyeon swore.

From now on, Taeyeon promise that she won’t let Jessica feel sad anymore. She will love her forever.

From now on, she will try to earn more money, so that they can leave here. She will try to get everyone’s agreement, and let her don’t have any worries anymore.

“Did you know? My love.”

You and I were in love.