Buttercake with Vanilla Cream

Fruity Families

Buttercake with Vanilla Cream

 

A/N - This chap will be about SULAY~~~

 

🍰

 

" Are you feeling better?" Lay asked the shorter man who was still laying on the bed. Lay sat down on the edge of their bad and the pregnant man moved a little to find his comfort.

 

" hmm.." Replied the pregnant man.

 

" I will cook some food, while you stay here, in bed okay? Don't move, don't want you to get hurt." Lay said, patting his wife's legs. Suho nodded, he smiled, as his eyes trailed off the Chinese guy.

 

" Lay?"

 

" yes?"

 

" I want buttercake you bought me last week.. Could you.. Buy that for me?"

 

" I'm scared you'll get really hungry. The bakery is 1 hour away from here."

 

" nope, please.. Our baby wants it."

 

Lay smiled and kissed the shorter. 

 

Who could say no to the pregnant Suho?

 

🍰🍰

 

" Namjoon yah, I have made breakfast!" Jin called the younger who was still sleeping soundly with Luhan and Sehun clutching on his shirt.

 

Jin smiled and took his phone that was on the nightstand to capture that precious moment. First picture, just the three sleeping, and second picture, with Jin standing in front of those heavy sleepers.

 

Before Jin got to put his phone back on the nightstand, he received a call from Suho. Jin frowned because Suho never called him early in mornings, but probably he wanted to ask about his son, Sehun, so Jin shrugged off the thoughts.

 

" Hello, Suho, what's up?" Jin asked , slowly making his way to the kitchen.

 

" Jin, I need you help.. I need Himchan's help too.." Suho sounded weak, Jin was worried, what happened to his best friend?

 

" sure, tell me."

 

" I'm scared.. I'm scared.. This pregnancy.. I-" Suho sobbed hardly and Jin was panicking. His best friend, Kim Junmyeon or Suho, never cried ( except for that time when Lay proposed to him), even when he delivered  Sehun years ago, he didn't cry, because his best friend was so so so so strong. Crying wasn't his thing. 

 

" Junmyeon, hold on! I will get ready to see you now." Jin ended the call and ran into his bedroom.

 

" Namjoon, I need to help Suho. Something is wrong with him. Take care of the children!" He said before he stormed out of the room, he didn't even kiss the pouting man on the bed.

 

Namjoon looked over those sleeping angels on his bed, seeing Luhan and sehun clutched his own shirt, he felt so warm and god, how he loved waking up to see two angels sleeping soundly on his bed.

 

" well, let's just hope your mom already prepared breakfast for us." He said, before he kissed Sehun's and Luhan's foreheads.

 

🍰

 

Jin got there 15 minutes earlier than Himchan.

 

" Jin? Suho?! Where are you?!?!" Himchan yelled as soon as he settled inside the house. 

 

" In his bedroom!" Jin shouted from Suho's bedroom.

 

" here you are. Come, sit here." Jin patted an empty space in front of him, on suho's bed.

 

" what happened? Suho, why are you crying?!" Himchan said, while hugging the 7 months pregnant man.

 

" he is scared. He said this pregnancy feels weird, unlike the previous one. The pain is worse and he couldn't take it. " Jin answered for Suho, who was crying on Himchan's right shoulder.

 

" oh, okay, here listen to me, Junmyeon." Himchan tilted Suho's chin, so he could see how face better. He never called Suho ' Junmyeon ' unless when he was in serious mood.

 

" I asked my mom about pregnancy, and she said first pregnancy would be different from the second one. Well, I am very inexperienced, but I'm sure, nothing is wrong. I bet you're just tired and worried." Jin nodded, agreed with Himchan.

 

" He is right, Hyung. Or.. Shall we go to clinic and check?" Jin asked him and received a nod from the weak man.

 

🍰

 

After 20 minutes waiting for his turn, the nurse finally called his name. Suho shifted from right to left, because he felt uncomfortable. The doctor in front of him was a beautiful young lady, she looked friendly and the smile on her face looked so sincere. He glanced over the name tag on her coat, ' Stephanie Hwang' - that was her name.

 

" Hello, Junmyeon-ssi! How are you feeling?" That pretty doctor asked, smiling from ear to ear.

 

" great, just feel like dying, haha" Suho laughed non-heartedly, and the lady smiled at him. 

 

" so, here, I will check your blood pressure, and then we will check your little bump!"

 

" with that jelly thing?" Suho cringed, he hated that jelly.

 

" yes, Junmyeon-ssi."

 

🍰

 

" how was it? What did the doctor say?" Jin and Himchan ran towards Suho as soon as the shortest male got out of the consultant room.

 

" my condition is good, and my baby is fine too." Suho smiled, a happy smile, after 2 weeks of worrying over his baby's condition. His best friends smiled too, they felt relieved.

 

" Thank God, phew" Himchan and Jin said simultaneously and they all laughed.

 

🍰

 

" Where were you? You didn't answer my calls! I was worried as heck! Wh-" Lay's sentence was cut off when he received a bear hug from Suho.

 

" I'm sorry, my phone was on silent mode, I was at clinic, checking if our baby is OK. I went together with Himchan and Jin." He said while hugging his husband tightly.

 

" why? What happened? Were you hurt?! Baby, tell me what did that doctor say?" Lay said, worried as hell.

 

" our baby is all okay, I was just tired. " suho said, kissed the taller's right cheek.

 

Lay blushed and suho pinched his cheeks...

 

" I bought the cake!" Lay chirped, guiding his wife into their small kitchen. " I even asked for more vanilla cream since I know how you much you love it!"

 

" you are the best!" Suho said, before settling on his husband's laps.

 

" now, feed me." Suho commanded and Lay obliged.

 

🍰

 

" Mommyyy I want Grapes!!"

 

" Auntie ~~~ Lulu is craving for grapes! Our baby wants it!"

 

Jin shook his head, another headache. 

 

 

🍰🍰🍰🍰

 

 

 

 

A/N - YEAAYYYYY ANOTHER CHAPTER IS DONE ~~~~ it's almost 1 am here, I should sleep now lol. And this chapter is in Yellow, right? I don't like yellow, but I think because the title is " buttercake with vanilla cream" , I think yellow suits well.

 

P/s I SWEAR THE BUTTERCAKE WITH VANILLA CREAM I ATE LAST 4 MONTHS WAS HEAVEN! I miss it, I'm getting emotional again. 

 

Pardon for any mistakes, I'm too sleepy to care about the mistakes tho lolololol I will come back and edit this crappy chap when I care ( which would be never)

 

GUYS , DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE and upvote ( lol im shameless)