Bitter Chocolate, Sour Strawberry

Fruity Families

 

Not really a , just semi-. BUT NOT A I SWEAR. bye.

 

 

*Banghim's House.*

 

 

The next morning came unexpectedly fast. Himchan smiled at the man beside him who was still sleeping soundly. Himchan carefully got off the king sized bed and headed to the toilet beside a twin wardrobe. The sleeping man was still snoring .

 

Himchan the shower and get in the bath tub, after stripping and he left with nothing on. at the warmess of the hot water, he let out a sigh of relief. Thinking about having children sent him a great pressure, but he remembered that Suho and Jin once told him that having children makes a couple feel like hey live in heaven. Children also would help to strengthens the bond between husband and wife.

 

A knock was heard and it woke Himchan up from thinking about his family.

 

" Jagiya, can I come in?" A rough and sore voice asked him.

 

" yes, yeobo. Come in.."

 

After stepping inside the bathroom, Yongguk stripped and got in the bath tub as well. Himchan shifted a little to give more spaces for his lover. Yongguk hugged his lover and kissed Himchan's neck tenderly. Himchan moaned and leaned over closer to yongguk. Yongguk flipped Himchan over on top of him, before he kissed Himchan's torso. They were getting heated before himchan pulled away and get off the bathtub.

 

Yongguk was confused.

 

" Mian, Yeobo. I will make some breakfast and don't forget to wear comfy and thick clothes since we are going to Jin's house. The weather is insanely cold." With that, Himchan left the bathroom, not even sparing a glance at the man in the bathtub.  

 

 

🍓 

 

 

Himchan still can't believe what he saw the night before. He couldn't believe it so much, it sent him to the verge of tears. He pushed the knife away, and fell on the floor. He hugged his legs tightly before sobbing really hard. He just wanted to call Jin and tell him that he didn't want to come over but he couldn't find a word to explain if Jin asks him why. He couldn't help but to cry harder if Suho's angelic voice tells him not to cry. He just couldn't do anything. And he felt so weak. And he hated that.

 

" HIMCHAN!" A deep voice called him and he felt so weak. So so so so so weak, that he wanted to  dig a hole and jump in it.

 

The deep voiced man hugged him tightly and even whispered sweet things softly. He even whispered courageous words and softly massaged Himchan's stiff shoulders.

 

After 15 minutes of hugging and crying, Himchan stood up and smiled at Yongguk.

 

" Yeobo, we are running out of time. Here, I made sandwiches for you. Eat okay?" Himchan wiped his drying tears before cleaning the mess he made.

 

He didn't realize, Yongguk was staring at him with full of concerns. 

 

Not again,   yongguk said softly, too soft  that Himchan didn't hear that.

 

 

🍓

 

" You guys are late." Jin said as he welcomed Yongguk and Himchan.

 

" He woke up late. " Himchan smiled at his dearest best friend before he saw Sehun and Luhan were playing with a deer and a cat dolls.

 

" I see Lulu. Where is Suho?" Himchan asked Jin as Yongguk tailed him behind.

 

" Suho , Lay and Namjoon are waiting for us. Let's go." Jin said before he told Luhan and Sehun to follow him.

 

 

🍓

 

 

" Look, they are here." Lay said and the other two men turned their attention from the album to Himchan and Yongguk.

 

" What were you guys doing?" Himchan asked as he took a seat on the 'reserved' chair.

 

" oh, we were just flipping through this album." Suho said before showing Himchan the album.

 

Himchan nodded and smiled. It was their album, since they were in highschool, till they met their respective husband at University.

 

" OMMMMAAA I WANT CAKE!!!" Luhan chirped, trying to climb up the chair next to Sehun's before the taller kid followed with " CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE"

 

" ah, okay okay, calm down." Jin said before he cut the cake equally into 8 pieces.

 

 

🍓

 

After the finished eating, they gathered in the living room. Suho had Lay sleeping on his lap while Namjoon was playing with the kids.

 

" So, actually why are we here today?" Lay asked, making all the husbands nodded.

 

" yeah, why?" Namjoon asked.

 

" well, Himchan?" Jin smiled at himchan.

 

" I.. Uh-" his sentence were cut off when Yongguk's phone rang.

 

Yongguk canceled the call.

 

" why aren't you answering the call?" Himchan asked, while looking down at the floor.

 

" nothing. Just now we were-" 

 

" WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING THE CALL?!?!?! WWHHYYY?!?!?!" Himchan screamed and Luhan and sehun went to hide behind Lay while Suho and Jin exchanged worried look at each other.

 

" Himchan, calm-"

 

" HOW THE HELL DO I CALM DOWN WHEN MY HUSBAND IS CHEATING ON ME?! HOW!! TELL ME HOW!!" Himchan screams went louder and he even gripped Yongguk by the collar which made Jin and Suho together with Lay and Namjoon stood up, trying to stop Himchan from chocking Yongguk.

 

" Himchan, this is not the reason why we are here." Suho calmly said before Himchan pushed Yongguk away.

 

" I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU BANG YONGGUK!"

 

 

" WELL, I HATE YOU TOO! YOU ARE ANNOYING AND YOU CANT EVEN GET PREGNANT! YOU-" Yongguk received a hard slap on face from Jin. By that time, Himchan was no where to be seen. Suho and lay chased after Himchan. 

 

" he is pregnant." 

 

" what?" Both yongguk and Namjoon asked.

 

" he. Is . pregnant. " jin sighed before he continued, " but the pregnancy is too fragile.. Find him.. Or you will lose him. Forever."

 

 

🍓

 

 

Himchan ran as fast as he could but his legs betrayed him. He fell on the road and he whimpered in pain. Suho who saw the incident ran quickly toward the first time pregnant man.

 

" Himchan! Oh God, ar- dear God, you're bleeding! Lay, CALL AMBULANCE!!"

 

 

 

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

 

 

 

 

A/N : DOUBLE UPDATEEEEE because I still feel bad for not updating for 2 months lol btw, a little BANGHIM drama won't hurt bubye ❤