As Sweet As Melon

Fruity Families

Okay, wonderful readers, I'm sorry it took me this long to update since I had my finals and thank you for reading my babes❤ this chapter is basically about Namjin cooping with Hunhan's prob so, yeah. The next chap  will be about Banghim ❤

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was pressed on the metress soaked with the milk sehun poured onto him as sehun him dry. Luhan giggled at the ticklish sensation from warm tongue that his tummy.

 

" Hun~~~~ so tickklishhhh~~~~" 

 

Luhan's face was bright red and his face was soaked with tears as sehun kissed his belly button.

 

" this is how  Appa does to Omma every night and I wanna try it too~ try to moan and say " harder" because omma always does that every time appa him." Sehun looked at Luhan lovingly and his eyes showed the innocence and purity of his mind that had been tainted with dirty images, thanks to Lay for always forgetting to lock their bedroom every time he felt .

 

Luhan giggled again and sehun admitted, it was the most beautiful melody he ever heard. 

 

 

 

 

 

But the giggle stopped when Luhan saw Jin speechlessly stood at the door with his dad and uncles opened their mouth a gaped at the sight in front of them ( except for two Satans, yongguk and Himchan who were smiling and showing their thumbs up.)

 

Smiling innocently at their parents, sehun proudly announced 

 

" IM GOING TO BE A FATHER LULU IS 12 MONTHS PREGNANT"

 

 

 

 

"WAH, great. " Jin rubbed his swollen stomach, and turning behind to head to their kitchen before screaming 

 

 

" WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??!!!! I DONT WANT TO BE A GRANDMOTHER YET WHAT THE HELL" 

 

 

🍈

 

 

The air was thick. Namjoon and Lay exchanged glances at each other signaling that one of them should break the awkward air. But they didn't dare to because they knew what will happen if they open their mouth.  

 

While muching a cookie inside his mouth, Himchan tried to make some lame jokes perhaps it would make the shocked Suho and Jin laugh. Instead, he received a flying used tissue in his face from his beloved best friend, Suho. Lay was relieved that it wasn't him.

 

Stirring the sup in a slow motion, Jin just stared at Sehun, Suho's son, who was feeding his 'wife' lovingly. Jin sighed and it caught Namjoon's attention. The taller hugged his wife and kissed his forehead. 

 

" Jin ah, it's okay... They were just playing, okay?" Namjoon smiled a reassuring smile and Jin replied with a small smile, with a hope it made Namjoon feel less worried.

 

" Guys, why not we play a game?" Yongguk clapped his hand loudly to catch everyone's attention. And it worked.

 

" what do we want to play?" Himchan asked his husband.

 

" why not we ask the two angels who are having fun tickling each other." Yongguk said while smiling at the two kids.

 

" LET'S PLAY FOOTBALL!!" Luhan chirped and received a big smile from his uncle, yongguk. 

 

" sure, you guys play football. Incase anyone wants to drink or.. Anything, just see me at the kitchen. I will be there. " With that, Jin left the boys and the adults. Namjoon was worried sick. But he let it go.

 

 

🍈

 

 

The silence of the night lulled the family to sleep. Namjoon was carrying Luhan to place him on his hello kitty bed. He then tucked the princess under a thick blanket before kissing the deer's forehead. Beside Luhan, Namjoon placed Luhan's Bambi plushie. Namjoon smile when he saw the deer hugged his favorite plushie.

 

After closing the door carefully, didn't want to wake the deer up, he headed to his own shared bedroom with Jin.

 

The lights were on and it signaled that the latter still wasn't asleep. Namjoon opened the door before closing it gently while calling for the love of his life. 

 

" Jin darling." Jin turned to face the broader man.

 

" Jin, are you okay? "

 

The wife just nodded but namjoon knew better.

 

Namjoon sat beside his wife on the bed before he opened his arms, signaling to Jin to snuggle up with him. The wife smiled before hugging his husband.

 

" how is our cupcake?" Namjoon asked while rubbing Jin's tiny bump.

 

" great, I think.."

 

" Jin, don't be like this.. You know, our baby and Sehun are both innocent. They don't know what they were doing. Jest let is go, shall we?" Namjoon asked his wife while doing circle on his wife's back.

 

Jin just nodded.

 

" Jin ah, Suho and Lay were fine with it. Just follow the flow okay? Well, at least we know what our Lulu won't be single forever, right? " Namjoon laughed and Jin hit him on his chest while smiling.

 

" you always know how to make lame jokes that are not even funny." Jin said as he broke away from Namjoon and get into the thick blanket.

 

" going to sleep already?"

 

" yeah. I'm tired."

 

" okay.. I have to check our company's account. You go to sleep first." Namjoon said before placing a chaste kiss on his lover's forehead.

 

 

🍈

 

 

" OH REALLYYY?!?! OMG OKAY! SURE! Byebye "  Jin put his phone inside his mario apron's pocket before walking to turn off the rice cooker that just made a beep sound.

 

" MOOMMMMYYYYY" Jin turned around to see his son running towards him.

 

" yes, sweetie?" Jin cooed the deer while turning off the rice cooker before scooping Lulu into his arm. " what happened?"

 

" Are you angry? If you are, I promise I will make you smileee" the deer pouted the cutest pout ever and Jin's heart melted. His son always knew how to make he weak. 

 

" nope but im not in a good mood." Jin said, pouting too.

 

" how can I help?!" The deer's eyes were shining and Jin was melting, again.

 

" well, help me to make a cake for daddy." Jin said, and received a nod from Lulu.

 

Jin placed Lulu on a baby's chair beside a dining table before putting a bowl, dark  chocolate, strawberries , butter, flour, and some other ingredients. Lulu just watched his mother unwrapping the dark chocolate and he wanted to taste it, but Jin said he was supposed to melt it first.

 

 

🍈

 

 

" Mommy, why are we doing this?" Lulu asked his mom  while tilting his head a little.

 

Jin chuckled before answering his baby.

 

" we have a special event tomorrow and I'm baking this cake for tomorrow's event.

 

" what event?"

 

" nothing really. Just a gathering with Sehun's parents together with uncle yongguk and uncle Himchan." Jin answered, not breaking the eye contact with the receipe book.

 

" Will sehunnie come toooo??!" Jin looked at his son and jin swore he saw sparkles in Luhan's eyes.

 

" yes, baby." Jin smiled and his son's hair lovingly.

 

"Tomorrow is going to be a big day, so you need to behave, okay?" The deer nodded.

 

" I need to call your daddy, so stay here, don't do anything." Jin said, a little serious and Luhan nodded . Jin was always thankful to have a son like Luhan. He wished his soon-to-be born baby will behave in the same way as Luhan.

 

 

 

 

🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈

 

 

A/N:  HHEEYYY GUUYYYSS IM SORRY IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FANFIC FOR SUCH A LONGGGG TIME! I had my final since last 4 weeks until last week and yes, I am reallyyyy sorryyyy.. STAY TUNED FLUFFYY CHEESECAKE ❤❤❤