Mangoes and Sunshine

Fruity Families

Mangoes and Sunshine

 

The smell of antiseptic was the first thing that welcomed Himchan. His body was so worn out and he felt like he was tore into two. He opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the bright light that  poured on him. Groaned a little, he squeezed his eyes tightly and drawn into his dreamland once again.

 

🌞

 

Click.

 

Himchan's eyes opened slightly after he heard the clicking sound. The door. He remembered.

 

He turned to face the door that was slightly ajar, and frowned. 

 

No one was there.

 

He shrugged the thought that was playing in his mind before he heard a concerned voice.

 

It was him.

 

Himchan closed his eyes tightly, a little too tight actually and the deep voiced man chuckled.   

 

Darn it. His weakness.

 

" I'm serious, babe. How are you feeling now?" Bang Idiot Yongguk

 

" ... " 

 

" Himhim? Answer me..."

 

" ... "

 

Yongguk sighed.. Yongguk never sighed before.

 

" okay, babe. If you don't want to talk at least listen, okay?"

 

" ... "

 

" I'm sorry, I know what I said was insane. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I'm a jerk. I was wrong.. Terribly wrong. Sweetheart? I was wrong. I was mad because you suddenly said I was bad and you said you hated me. So.." Yongguk knelt down and he took Himchan's hands in his bigger hands. Babe, forgive me and let me love you and our precious little baby. " yongguk smiled and Himchan bursted in tears.

 

Screw his hormones.

 

Stupid hormones.

 

Yongguk stood up and scooped himchan into his loving arms . he kissed his wife's forehead while rubbing the invisible bump on the smaller's stomach.

 

They cuddled and kissed each other before they were interrupted by a 'woo' sound.

 

  "Seriously, that easy? I thought you guys would take a long time to get back together. You know, dramas?" Jin said while rubbing his visible bump. Behind him, Luhan was clutching his deer plushie dearly.

 

" Lulu, come here." Himchan tapped the non occupied space on the bed he was laying on, and the Deer kid followed.

 

Settling down in front of his dearest uncle, he smiled at Himchan brightly.

 

" Lulu, I'm going to have a baby. Like your mom " Himchan said, tear rolled down his puffy left cheek.

 

Luhan smiled before he said " so, you are going to pop out a baby from down there?" Luhan asked Himchan innocently, while showing Himchan's crotch.

 

Himchan let out a dry laugh and looked at his husband, Yongguk who was laughing at Luhan's blunt statement.

 

" Luhan. It's not nice to say that." Jin said, glaring at the innocent boy who was pouting his cute lips while tilting his head like a good puppy. 

 

" but mommy, or omma. Oh, you prefer me calling you omma." Luhan looked at the ceiling innocently, before he continued " Appa or daddy said that to me."

 

" okay, dear. First, call me omma and call him appa but with your appa, call me mommy and call your appa daddy, okay? Because that bastard loves English so much haha" Jin said, wanted to hear an 'okay ' from his son, before he continued his lecture.

 

He kept on lecturing his poor son, who seemed to understand whatever he said. On another side, Himchan and yongguk smiled at the sight presented in front of them. They really couldn't wait to have a baby, a smart and intelligent baby like Luhan, also strong and adventurous like  Sehun.

 

🌞

 

The night was in silent and peace. Jin was resting on the comfy bed, with his caring husband massaging his shoulders and back.

 

" Jin ah." Namjoon called his name.

 

" do you want a baby girl or a baby boy?" Namjoon asked, smiling as Jin moaned when Namjoon rubbed at the right spot, which was aching so bad; his sides.

 

" ah-ah, yes there. Oh, " Jin said, while changing his position into a sitting position, his back pressed onto Namjoon's strong chest. " I don't mind, really." 

 

Namjoon hugged him from behind, while nibbling at Jin's pale neck.

 

"Uh,- " 

 

Namjoon bit Jin's nape and positioned Jin on his lap. Jin's face was full with lust, mirrored Namjoon's.

 

Namjoon started to ed his wife's pajamas and the smaller blushed.

 

" is this okay? " Namjoon asked, full of concern.

 

With a little nod from Jin, they made the sweetest love they ever done .

 

🌞

 

Luhan stared.

 

And stared.

 

He never stopped staring.

 

He continued to stared.

 

" baby, it's rude to stare at someone." Jin let a small chuckle and the deer pouted his lips.

 

" but omma.." His eyes were innocent as ever.

 

" what bug did bite you?" 

 

Jin was blur, so Luhan pointed out the 'bug bite' with his pointer finger.

 

Oh,

 

 

Jin quickly covered the ' big bites' on his pale neck with the dirty cloth he used to wipe furniture.

 

Screw you namjoon jin thought.

 

🌞

 

" Yeobo, I want to eat mangoes, could you buy some for me?" Jin said before ending the call.

 

🌞

 

Luhan's eyes were shining brighter than anything when he saw mangoes on the dining table.

 

" craving, uh?" Namjoon said, smiling before planting a chaste kiss on his wife's sweet forehead.

 

" yeah, I feel like vomiting every sudden so.. Yeah, I want to eat mangoes." Jin said, smiling at his husband before shifting his gaze toward Luhan who was stuffing three slices of mangoes into his small mouth.

 

" Luhan, Sehun is going to stay overnight here." Namjoon said, and laughed hard after he saw the deer's eyes went wide and mouth opened agape, it was stuffed with mangoes.

 

" Hunnie?" Luhan said, with mouth full of his favorite fruit.

 

Namjoon nodded and smiled when luhan jumped in happiness.

 

" Careful, dear." Jin said and luhan smiles,  eyes shining like stars

 

🌞

 

Sehun came that night a little late and it had Luhan sulking and crying saying Sehun hated him. Well, Jin was so shocked at the deer's attitude. Oh, the deer obviously followed the Omma, right? ( Just say yes, I won't let you say a freaking no)

 

" it's okay, Sehun. He will be okay tomorrow. " jin smiled at sehun who was hugging a deer plushie, luhan gave it to him a when they were one, his plushie's partner. Sehun smiled the saddest smile, Jin could tell Sehun was so taken aback but wow, they were still kids.. He swore, those kids were just freaking 3 !!!!!

 

🌞

 

" Jin, why aren't you sleeping yet?" Namjoon asked, his wife's soft hair lovingly.

 

" I'm just thinking.. About our cupcake."

 

" we bought cupcake?" Namjoon asked, didn't get the smaller.

 

" yah, I mean ou- ah!" Jin winced, which got Namjoon nervous as hell.

 

" w-whyy?!?! Jin!!! Are you-"

 

" yes, I'm fine.. Totally okay, let's go to sleep." Jin said, smiling sweetly at his loveable husband.

 

🌞

 

The morning came rather quickly than they expected ( not that they did expecting anything, tho ). Jin was wrapped in the fluffy blanket like a burrito and namjoon was hugging the smaller tightly. Their eyes shot opened widely when  they felt like they were not the only on the bed.

 

Jin's face paled and so did namjoon. When namjoon slowly sat up, his eyes softened and jin followed his gaze.

 

 

 

 

 

Two little sweethearts were hugging each other, sleeping right next to Jin. Their pluhies were squished in between the two, Luhan his right thumb, while his left arm hugged Sehun's waist tightly. And Sehun, Luhan was placed on his right arms, securely trapped there, while his left arm trapping the plushies. 

 

 

Jin and Namjoon smiled.

 

They were going to be grandparents? 

 

They smiled.

 

Namjoon kissed Jin's forehead lovingly before he lifted Jin's shirt a little and kissed the bump. He then went to kissed the little couple on their soft cheeks.

 

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Yo.. :'-) I am sad.. No one replied to my text.. Why are they doing this to me? :'-)

 

WELL LET'S DROP THAT TOPIC, AND PLS COMMENT!! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AMD UPVOTE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE :''''-)))

 

LOVE YOU CANDIES, AND YEAH I CHANGED THE TITTLE... HOW IS IT HAHA