Cotton Candy

Fruity Families

Cotton Candy

 

Namjoon showered earlier than Jin did.  He smiled at the angel and just stared at the little bump. He just stared, stared and stared. The angel pouted a little before closing their gap.

 

" hey " Namjoon greeted, kissing the smaller's button nose.

 

" hey, Namjoon." Jin buried his face in Namjoon's bare chest. They wished that moment could last forever because they never felt so intimate with each other after Jin got pregnant their second child. Nuzzling the smaller's crown, Namjoon breathed in his morning scent before smiling and hugged the smaller tighter.

 

Namjoon brought Jin to the living room and cuddled with his wife.

 

Jin smiled. He felt so loved. He never felt so good like this before. All his doubt about his husband cheating faded away because he felt loved. No one can love him like Namjoon did. He remembered how fragile he was after his parents dead in a car crash. He didn't attend university for more than a week and his best friends, Suho and Himchan came to visit him. That time was the first time he met Namjoon. 

 

He never fell in love before he met Namjoon and that made Namjoon so special to him. How Namjoon scooped him into his arms when he threw everything inside his bedroom because he was so depressed and he missed his parents ( well you cant blame him. He didn't have anyone other than his parents), how Namjoon cooked fried chicken and fried eggs for two ( of course failed but he smiled and it was so beautiful. He appreciated it so much) , and how Namjoon succeeded in putting back those pieces of his hearts.

 

" Jin? What are you thinking about, dear?" Namjoon asked, stopped the trail of Jin's thoughts.

 

" uh? Ah, nothing.. Just... I'm just.. I don't know, reminiscing our moments?"

 

" oh, really?!" Namjoon asked, sitting straight, face to face with Jin,  holding his hands tightly.

 

" yes.. Yeobo?" Jin called Namjoon, softly, with an angelic voice.

 

" remember that time when you proposed me?"

 

Namjoon nodded.

 

" I was so happy. I swear, I never felt that happy before that event. I felt like I was in heaven.. With an angel kneeling while proposing me." 

 

Namjoon smiled, kissed Jin's forehead.

 

Of course, Namjoon remembered. He was so nervous that time. He was shaking and of course stuttering. He felt relieved after Jin answered a 'yes' and he remembered he jumped and hugged Jin tightly. They got married 3 months later. They actually got married after Namjoon and Jin graduated form their university, after 2 years of "getting to know each other."

 

Jin closed his eyes and felt Namjoon's lips brushed his own.

 

Just a little closer..

 

Just..

 

J-

 

" OOMMMOO LUHAN IS DELIVERING HHEELLLPPPL OH NOOOOO"

 

 

" calm down, mister your ' wife' is fine. He just ate a lot yesterday, now he is having diarrhea but not that bad .. No worries." Himchan patted Sehun's fluffy hair.

 

" yeah, you basically called all of us because of this." Yongguk laughed beside his wife and Himchan elbowed him lightly.

 

" b-because lulu.." Sehun's eyes started to water again but suho was fast enough to took sehun and placed him on his laps, kissing his son's forehead, he said " no worries, love. Lulu is fine" Suho smiled and Sehun felt a lot better.

 

" He is okay" Namjoon said, after closed the door behind his wife.

 

Jin was tailing behind him with Luhan thrown on his left shoulder, sleeping soundly.

 

Sehun ran towards Jin and held his hands up.

 

Jin smiled before kneeling down and adjusted Luhan's position, so that Sehun can see his lover's face clearly.

 

" lulu so pale.. " sehun pouted ( and Himchan squelling while hitting his husband's chest)

 

" but sehun will take care of Lulu!!!!" Sehun slightly screamed and Luhan squirmed a little. 

 

" let's go to my house. I can cook some food." Himchan offered, and his husband nodded.

 

" sure. Let's go" Suho said, holding Lay's hand.

 

 

" your house is so clean!" Jin said after putting Luhan on a couch placed inside the Bang's living room, followed by sehun who soon after fell asleep beside his Luhan.

 

" of course, I am the one who cleans the house , not that lazy kid who's horn-"

 

" we don't want to know" Suho placed his finger on Himchan's lips to stop Himchan from continuing whatever he was talking about.

 

The trio laughed and somewhere at the porch, three men felt something wasn't right, like someone was talking bad things about them.

 

 

" aahhh~~ our Himchan is the best when it comes to kimchi stew~~~" Jin  moaned out and Himchan blushed.

 

" not that good." Himchan replied

 

" I have been craving for Cotton Candies lately and your homemade cotton candy is the best!! " Suho stated while shoving a handful of fluffy pink cotton-like sweet into his mouth.

 

They were eating peacefully before Suho shrieked in pain.

 

" Jagiya? What is wrong?!" Lay was panicking while Sehun's have turned pale looking at his mother in pain.

 

" mommy..." Sehun said before Luhan hugged sehun tightly.

 

" Suho?" Jin asks softly, holding the pale man's hand lightly before asked " how old is your pregnancy? Isnt it just 7 months?"

 

" y-yeah b-but.. I- ah!" Suho's face was stained with tears and Lay decided to bring Suho to hospital but the smaller declined to go to hospital.

 

" I'm fine. Maybe I ate a lot, so my baby must be shocked." He said, smiling while rubbing his stomach, trying to calm his baby down.

 

The others just nodded, even tho they were so worried.

 

 

 

After they got back to their house, Lay brought his wife to their bedroom. He asked his wife if he was really okay and he just received a nod from the smaller.

 

" Sehun is staying there until tomorrow. He said he wants to take care of Luhan. What a sweet of him." Suho said, closing his eyes after he was on his bed, with blanket on him and lay was playing with his hair. 

 

Lay just stared at his sleeping wife. How he loved his wife. His heart ached when he looked at his other half being so fragile, so breakable. And plus, he was carrying his baby inside his tummy. Lay kissed his wife and held him tight that night. 

 

He swore, he will always love and take care of his wife. 

 

He fell asleep with his beloved ones' head on his chest.

 

 

☁☁☁☁

 

 

A /N - Yo YO YO YO YO YO IM FINALLY BACK LOL! HAVE YOU GUYS LISTENED TO OUR LUHAN'S " LU"? Being honest here, I laughed during the entire song BUT HIS PRONUNCIATION WAS DAMN GOOODDD AND THE " OOH OOH OOHS" I KNOW,  HE WAS REFFERING TO OHHSEHUN LOL XDXDXDXD #HUNHANFEELS

 

Not sorry for the caps lock lol

 

 

GUYS comment below, and SUBSCRIBE!! ( I have lost a few subscribers * cries* and pls Upvote ( I'm shameless yes bye)

 

About Jin's parents death, this is a PURE FANFIC AND I NEVER PRAYED HIS PARENTS TO.. YOU KNOW SO please don't comment negative things and I obviously pray for their health and long life.